P&B subcrawl

Trying to do a wee roll call here, get a taste of the numbers. I make it..

Nizzy

Me and my mate

Sammy

Keith

Thundermonkey

LM

Dunning

Gordie Boy

Dundee Barry

Knightswood Bear

djchapsticks

SLJ

Sweet Pete

Dom Dom?

Anyone else I've missed? Have Salty and Marrez expressed an interest? Monster?

That list looks like the queue for the bus from court to Barlinnie. Beasts, perverts, fraudsters, gingers, Fifers and worse.....Moderators!

Gutted I can't go. :(

Oh wait, itzdrk's going. Less gutted now. ;)

Trying to do a wee roll call here, get a taste of the numbers. I make it..

Nizzy

Me and my mate

Sammy

Keith

Thundermonkey

LM

Dunning

Gordie Boy

Dundee Barry

Knightswood Bear

djchapsticks

SLJ

Sweet Pete

Dom Dom?

Anyone else I've missed? Have Salty and Marrez expressed an interest? Monster?

Put me down too. wink.gif

That list looks like the queue for the bus from court to Barlinnie. Beasts, perverts, fraudsters, gingers, Fifers and worse.....Moderators!

Gutted I can't go. :(

Oh wait, itzdrk's going. Less gutted now. ;)

wub.gif

I only get a few full Saturdays off every year so I'll definitely be making the most of this.:D

A question for Subcrawl veterans. How much money is it best to take? Any cheap boozers on the way round or are they all about the same?

Works out an average of around £3 a drink, so take around £60-£70 to cover all other expenses such as food, and the odd wee erroneous fly halfs along the way. The south side pubs do tend to be a wee bit cheaper than the city centre alternatives.

You'll also need to consider yer discovery ticket. Think they're about £3.50 or something now.

What do you do on a Subcrawl? I am massively ignorant.

Have a drink at a pub near every stop on the Glasgow Underground.

15 stops, but for the purists who 'close the circle', ie have another drink at the pub you had your first in at the end of the crawl, that's 16 stops in total.

I've tried to do it on pints a few times and never quite managed it, always ended up with a few voddies at the last couple of stops. This year will be bottles only.

Works out an average of around £3 a drink, so take around £60-£70 to cover all other expenses such as food, and the odd wee erroneous fly halfs along the way. The south side pubs do tend to be a wee bit cheaper than the city centre alternatives.

You'll also need to consider yer discovery ticket. Think they're about £3.50 or something now.

whats the discovery ticket ?

is that a day pass on the subway or something?

Bottles seem a sensible option, with a couple of Bacardi's thrown in .

If someone could post the times of trains from Falkirk High Station that would be great ;)

The 10:24 gets you in at 10:49, maybe better getting the 10:44 though, that'll get you there for 11:06. Nip into your namesake's pub for a quick starter, as I should be there by then.

Cheers. Was thinking it'd be around that.

Might have a couple of pints to start off then it'll be botlles for me, maybe a few vodkas towards the end if I'm wavering.