P&B subcrawl

That was Speccy, if I remember correctly. I might be up for this... depends if they move the derby back or not.

So it was. I would still have identified Gordie as the perpetrator had I been called as a witness.

So it was. I would still have identified Gordie as the perpetrator had I been called as a witness.

We all would Granny, and I'd left long before that point!

Was well up for coming down to this, but that's the weekend of the Ricky Burns fight so I shall be in London watching the bold Ricky become Scotland's first undisputed world champion since Ken Buchanan. Shame, I'll make a Subcrawl one day though hopefully!

Right the Dundee derby at Tannadice has just been confirmed as being moved to the Sunday with a 12 noon :lol: kickoff. I'm now right up for hitting the crawl. The train journey back up to Dundee on the Sunday morning might be hell, but it'll be worth it and severely eased by the knowledge that United will win 3-0 :P

I might be up for this, but I'm a bit of a lightweight drink wise and probably wouldn't last until the end.

If I can do it on bottles and 2 pints then you can do it, bottles of Bud, Miller, Whatever pish they had except a pint of Cider at Kelvinbridge and a pint of something (cant remember what) at Buchanan St to complete the circle.

a sniff of a Martini and I'm on the floor singing about squirrels.

Edited by drs

Right, who do we have then?

Confirmed are:

Me

Sweet Pete

Sweet Pete's wife

Sweet Pete's wife's mate

And their tortoise, Alan.

Sammy

StewartyMac

KnightswoodBear

GordieBoy80

DomDom

Bert Racoon

Fudge

Sloop John B

Bullywee

Glen Sannox

Tryfield

Enrico Annoni

Addie

Dunning1874

Desert Nomad

LichtieforLife

Zen Archer

That's only a list of people that have posted something along the lines of being in. I've not included any mights or maybes. I'm sure we'll have some dropouts and some of the possibles become confirmed but if I've missed anyone out, let me know and I'll update the list.

There isn't really a tortoise coming, but if anyone gets the reference you'll know why I included him.

Edit: DundeeBarry, do we have confirmation now?

Edited by Mrs M

How did it work out last time getting so many people into a pub at the same time, especially in the evening?

We only had about 16 last time and it worked perfectly. I don't know how we'll fare with bigger numbers, but we won't have a final figure until a few days before anyway. At worst we just have a queue to get a drink in a few places!

How did it work out last time getting so many people into a pub at the same time, especially in the evening?

There was 23 of us in the summer one I do every year last year, and there was no problems getting in anywhere. The only place it's any sort of issue is Hillhead, but we've never had to miss a stop yet.