P&B subcrawl

You too gents can take this flirtation to Facebook (or even in person) just as soon as you'd both like.

WTF is Facebook Pete?

BTW, Granny thinks that I am some L4L type character that he can groom for his nefarious gratification.

Then again, everyone has their price.

Edited by Zen Archer

Guest honestrae95

As itzdrk kindly pointed out, i'm hoping to lose my subcrawl virginity and join in on your crusade! Again, it depends on how much of a BEASTing my bank account takes from now until the 16th March but I hope I can attend. Put me down as a 'maybe' at the moment and hopefully i'll have ring-fenced enough wonga to go and have a ball (or 'crawl'). :P I just hope you don't bully me as much as itzdrk was last time. Still, he seemed to enjoy himself regardless!

Edited by honestrae95

As itzdrk kindly pointed out, i'm hoping to lose my subcrawl virginity and join in on your crusade! Again, it depends on how much of a BEASTing my bank account takes from now until the 16th March but I hope I can attend. Put me down as a 'maybe' at the moment and hopefully i'll have ring-fenced enough wonga to go and have a ball (or 'crawl'). :P I just hope you don't bully me as much as itzdrk was last time. Still, he seemed to enjoy himself regardless!

Your bank account will require considerable bolstering as Derek actually paid us to be abused.

This is just the way we roll.

Is this Glen Sannox person a new name for a forum regular, or are we talking rookie stuff here?

Relative newbie as far as I can tell. I don't know how to find the username history anymore but I don't think he had a previous one anyway.

How much did people lose on this btw? Need to know what I'm getting into.

probably spent about £80

got £40 back off the puggys due to putting £1 into every single one i came across :angel

ETA: if im there i still owe you a couple

Edited by itzdrk