P&B subcrawl

I'd be in if it was July.

I recall being in Brel with you guys and stating how we'd catch up in Munros. You never arrived. What happened???

We had to cut because Scott and Eric had to catch trains.

Alternatively, we fucked up by having pints all the way round until we met you, thus wasting time.

BTW Brel, thanks a fucking lot for giving me a glass of water instead of a Bacardi.

Caveat, I got a Bacardi after a complaint.

• 2 months later...

I would be in tentatively, stag weekend the week before so it all depends on what that does to the bank really, sure i can show face for a bit anyway

• 2 weeks later...
Guest honestrae95

BUMP.

So, who's all in for a Summer Subcrawl? I'd be in for the 5th July and probably the 19th, but out for the 12th.

Edited by honestrae95

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Even if it's not a Subcrawl we could do a pub crawl in Glasgow then it means people aren't tied down for the day and we don't have to plan around avoiding pubs with pictures of the Queen behind the bar.

As everyone is well aware, the best pubs on the crawl have pictures of the Queen behind the bar.

Even if it's not a Subcrawl we could do a pub crawl in Glasgow then it means people aren't tied down for the day and we don't have to plan around avoiding pubs with pictures of the Queen behind the bar.

That would be fine by me. I'm a bit of a 14 can Dan, so don't have the staying power for the full circuit.

In fairness to the less salubrious pubs, going by previous crawls, the best craic was to be had in Ibrox, Govan and Bridge Street.