P&B subcrawl

Hmmmmm, for some reason the drink just doesn't really hit me that bad. I get drunk in my head but I never get that legless way. Eventually I just start to get the sore head and need sleep.

Jazz cigarettes will be there - me and you can hang around together with some orangeade.

Sounds good - I'll have my Pampers on standby :)

Having never done one of these before, I'm not sure if the pubs that you go to at each station are set in stone. If not, could I make a suggestion of the Lansdowne at Kelvinbridge rather than the boring/manky Coopers/Hubbards?

Edited by KnightswoodBear

It's still a definite, as far as I'm concerned.

Start at noon in Times Square (St Enoch subway) and travel via the outer circle, taking in the south side boozers first.

KB, we can jump into the Landsdowne if you really, really want to, but bear in mind the cost of the pint will be relative to the quality of the establishment and you have 15 of them to buy.

Anyone wearing a t-shirt resplendent with their username will be ridiculed. Then killed.

I've never done this despite living very close to a subway station. I'm curious to know what pubs are traditionally visited?

Is there any way to negotiate the South Side stops without going to a *** hellhole?

Edit - The three stars indicate Sevconian btw. Even though they should have no stars anywhere near their jersey.

Edited by The OP

I would like to do this but I think if I tried anything like 15 pints I would most likely die and even if I tried to leave early when i was steaming I would just get lost as I know nothing about Glasgow's underground.

I'll be on poof juice to stop said massacre of liver happening. Although I WILL add shots at certain locations to make my day more fun. If there's a dartboard at ANY pub, I'm using it. Fact.

EDIT: Why do the alcopops get called poof juice anyways? Is it because they're shite? Or because it's a mainly gay marketed thing?

Edited by DomDom