P&B subcrawl

My mate has now decided he wants to do a Subcrawl for his birthday the Saturday before this.

If I go to that one as well I'm probably going to be banned from the underground for life after these two weekends.

Consider your mate's birthday a damn good training exercise.

I'd have been well up for joining you mutants but I'll be in a Cardiff jail after berating Levein.

Consider your mate's birthday a damn good training exercise.

I'd have been well up for joining you mutants but I'll be in a Cardiff jail after berating Levein.

Good excuse TBH.

He did it last year too and it was kind of shite compared to the other subcrawls I've been on, I think I'll just stick with the Morton game that week to save myself for the carnage that will be the P&B subcrawl. Mainly because previouis subcrawls have seen people turfed out the underground and not allowed back in and I don't want my face to be remembered the following week. :ph34r:

I'll come and take bets on the fight between Shed Boy and Dindeleux.

I think I remember Shed Boy saying in the other thread that he used to fight on the streets of Hamilton. Makes him clear favourite IMO.

I think we're talking 'pwopa nawty' 1980s casuals though: could have lost his touch/became obese.

I would like to do this but I think if I tried anything like 15 pints I would most likely die and even if I tried to leave early when i was steaming I would just get lost as I know nothing about Glasgow's underground.

Used to do this every year, never done 15 pints though, just used to do pints from St.Enoch till Govan, then when hitting Partick switch to spirits :D

You can never get lost on the subway, it goes round in one big circle

Used to do this every year, never done 15 pints though, just used to do pints from St.Enoch till Govan, then when hitting Partick switch to spirits :D

You can never get lost on the subway, it goes round in one big circle

I would barely touch a pint west of the Laurieston, which makes this a bizarre tactic to say the least.

Any sensible crawl uses bottles/spirits.You get 35ml measures in nearly all the pubs anyway.

I think I remember Shed Boy saying in the other thread that he used to fight on the streets of Hamilton. Makes him clear favourite IMO.

Correction .. Half of the railway taven v us and their bottle bank after each game when we were in 1st PB

37 andi retired now

Young mans game so they say ;)

Roll on the swally fest

Edited by shawfield shed boy

I would barely touch a pint west of the Laurieston, which makes this a bizarre tactic to say the least.

Any sensible crawl uses bottles/spirits.You get 35ml measures in nearly all the pubs anyway.

You'd be surprised how nice (and cheap) a pint you can get in the south side / east end next to the subway stations, most of the pubs are used to sub crawls.

I'm usually fecked by the time i get to Partick, thats why i switch to spirits.

EDIT: also i like to ge the jakey parts of the city out the way way nice and early.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Would you care to run a book on said outcome Patrick?

It could spice up the evening.