Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

7 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Tom English rightly stating that even if Rangers didn't die how would they be the worlds most successful club. Are they more successful than Real Madrid for example?

Obviously.

3 hours ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Always do Vicky,

indeed I think I'll have another look at one of your greatest hits...

Annway was in the lounge watching telly last nigh, on a few websites courtesy of the free wifi and was asked what website this was and we had a chat about it. End result was a new member.

Edit... The only 'monitor' I have seen recently - didn't mention Rangers at all....

monitor.JPG

Third quickest Vicky draw in the West  east.

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

A magnificent statement from a fans' group whose name even emphasises the towering insecurity of its members.

I love the version of even handed policing they want to see.

Their need to re-assure the wider fan base that they're behaving like bellends is tremendous.

I see that you've been up to no good again.

A sheriff has banned a 44-year-old man from ordering takeaways.

It came after Cletus M Tennis, of Dumfries, admitted ordering meals from takeaway shops and refusing to pay for them on four occasions.

Dumfries Sheriff Court heard that he accepted his order and slammed the door on the delivery driver, without paying.

Sheriff Brian Mohan imposed the takeaway ban as a condition of bail. He deferred sentence for three months to allow him to pay each business £10

3 hours ago, whodat said:

They paid for the damage to the toilets yet?

No they have not, although they have the bill from Celtic, I don't expect them to pay that seems to be a trait they took from the old club along with it's  assets and fans.

Still no be long before the media is in about it:shutup

1 hour ago, bennett said:

I see that you've been up to no good again.

A sheriff has banned a 44-year-old man from ordering takeaways.

It came after Cletus M Tennis, of Dumfries, admitted ordering meals from takeaway shops and refusing to pay for them on four occasions.

Dumfries Sheriff Court heard that he accepted his order and slammed the door on the delivery driver, without paying.

Sheriff Brian Mohan imposed the takeaway ban as a condition of bail. He deferred sentence for three months to allow him to pay each business £10

:lol: I saw that story this morning.

Not a criminal mastermind at work there.

14 hours ago, Romeo said:

Representatives from Club 1872 met with Police Scotland yesterday to discuss issues relative to the forthcoming Hogmanay Rangers v Celtic game at Ibrox. It afforded us the opportunity to raise concerns in respect of the previous league encounter earlier in the season at Parkhead, and in particular the hanging of effigies of Rangers supporters in mock style executions, which alarmingly, even several hours later and despite images of this offensive conduct being circulated to widespread condemnation both inside and outside Scotland,

We at Club 1872 would expect such zero tolerance to be extended to banners or flags containing words such as “Kill All ****”, “*** Scum” or other similar unedifying and unacceptable messages directed at Rangers supporters.

Club 1872's need to use 'officialese' in these statements makes then rather cringe-worthy.  They are right in intent, though.  The mock execution of a representative Protestant effigy and the encouragement to "Kill All ****" was unacceptable behaviour and it's good to see Club 1872 raising this point.

As an aside, that 'display' knocked on the head the use of The H word as simply a jocularly abusive term for Rangers fans.  When an effigy is made to represent a Protestant and people are encouraged to kill them it's clearly sectarian and moves the term over the line of acceptability.  It's interesting that the more moronic element of P&B has started to use the term on a daily basis and this is tolerated by the mods, which is disappointing.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Club 1872's need to use 'officialese' in these statements makes then rather cringe-worthy.  They are right in intent, though.  The mock execution of a representative Protestant effigy and the encouragement to "Kill All ****" was unacceptable behaviour and it's good to see Club 1872 raising this point.

As an aside, that 'display' knocked on the head the use of The H word as simply a jocularly abusive term for Rangers fans.  When an effigy is made to represent a Protestant and people are encouraged to kill them it's clearly sectarian and moves the term over the line of acceptability.  It's interesting that the more moronic element of P&B has started to use the term on a daily basis and this is tolerated by the mods, which is disappointing.

I notice you and they ignore any shite from your own fans.

So 1872 (2012) are telling the police how to police and you are telling the mods how to mod.

Dry your eyes.

Edited by Romeo

So 1872 (2012) are telling the police how to police and you are telling the mods how to mod.
Dry your eyes.

If its not on a wall in Belfast its acceptable,new forum rules.

17 hours ago, Romeo said:

Cracking statement from club 1872 (should be 2012)

Representatives from Club 1872 met with Police Scotland yesterday to discuss issues relative to the forthcoming Hogmanay Rangers v Celtic game at Ibrox. It afforded us the opportunity to raise concerns in respect of the previous league encounter earlier in the season at Parkhead, and in particular the hanging of effigies of Rangers supporters in mock style executions, which alarmingly, even several hours later and despite images of this offensive conduct being circulated to widespread condemnation both inside and outside Scotland, Police Scotland had failed to take any action relative thereto, suggesting no complaint had been forthcoming. Furthermore the importance of respecting the  minute silence associated with this fixture was emphatically emphasised to Police Scotland.

Police Scotland have assured us a robust, even handed Policing model will be in operation on the 31st, with particular emphasis on intelligence led searches of supporter’s buses, zero tolerance of sectarian and alcohol related offences, with every likelihood that persons arrested will remain in custody for the next lawful court date in 2017. Where necessary retrospective investigation will be undertaken using CCTV. We at Club 1872 would expect such zero tolerance to be extended to banners or flags containing words such as “Kill All ****”, “*** Scum” or other similar unedifying and unacceptable messages directed at Rangers supporters.

Police Scotland are now fully aware of the residual anger amongst our support and the growing movement amongst our members to further restrict the number of tickets allocated to the away support in respect of this fixture as a consequence of events at Parkhead earlier this season.

A key function of Club 1872 is to represent, protect and defend the interests of our members and the wider Rangers fan base and in that regard let no one be in any doubt we will pursue those aims without fear or compromise.

Issued by Supporters Voice Limited, a Club 1872 company

"Emphatically emphasised" & "residual anger" :lol:

At least they're not bothered.

Sang derogatory songs about Catholics, the Irish, the Pope and deceased Celtic players/managers.  Sang about terrorism.  Sang about child abuse.  Sang about jumping on people's heads whilst smashing up toilets.  Still left Celtic Park feeling offended. 

The bearz lolz, whit ye like?

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Dry your eyes.

So even after an edit you couldn't get beyond whitabootery?  Still, I see yer wee grey and green pal has the same agenda:

20 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Sang derogatory songs about Catholics, the Irish, the Pope and deceased Celtic players/managers.  Sang about terrorism.  Sang about child abuse.  Sang about jumping on people's heads whilst smashing up toilets.  Still left Celtic Park feeling offended. 

The bearz lolz, whit ye like?

What's wrong with derogatory songs about the Pope*?

*It has no place in Scottish football doesn't count.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's 2016 if you hurt anyone's feelings in a country deemed to be a "western" civilisation then people going ball8ng their eyes out to whichever authority they can.

It's the reason we have a bunch of cry baby obese kids medicated to f**k on anti depressants and mood enhancers.

No c**t bullies them into having a backbone these days.

The Russians will walk all over us and then, hopefully, toughen us up soon.

3 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

It's 2016 if you hurt anyone's feelings in a country deemed to be a "western" civilisation then people going ball8ng their eyes out to whichever authority they can.

It's the reason we have a bunch of cry baby obese kids medicated to f**k on anti depressants and mood enhancers.

No c**t bullies them into having a backbone these days.

Ahoy there, Pugwash.  Is that you ashore for New Year?  How're you doing, buddy?

Ahoy there, Pugwash.  Is that you ashore for New Year?  How're you doing, buddy?

As much as the niceties are welcome I was hoping that, for once, you would actually address the points in a post that you have replied to. So much for fucking Xmas miracles.

To address your questions, aye and just fine bud. 

5 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

As much as the niceties are welcome I was hoping that, for once, you would actually address the points in a post that you have replied to.

So you really want me to deal with, "We're a nation of cry-babies who'd be improved by a Russian invasion"?  On a Sevco thread?  

So you really want me to deal with, "We're a nation of cry-babies who'd be improved by a Russian invasion"?  On a Sevco thread?  

It does seem to fit the profile of the average sevconian, you forgot obese.

1 minute ago, kildog said:

In a few years they'll be greeting to the polis about getting called zombies.

It will be seen as sectarian by them because VUE Belfast had a poster for some zombie film or other with the tag line "kill all zombies"

14 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

So even after an edit you couldn't get beyond whitabootery?  Still, I see yer wee grey and green pal has the same agenda:

:lol:

Whitabootery, ye say?  That laughable ramblings of a statement from yon fans group is the definition of whitabootery.  Pointing this out, isn't. 

Given your average person who would sing said songs about the man with the fancy hoose near Rome, would be some tracksuit wearing perma-raging tramp with an issue with Catholicism, then there is certainly something wrong about it.  Oh, and these songs have no place in Scottish fitba.