Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Copied from elsewhere

Trailing a colossal 19 Points behind Hearts in the Championship

Horsed out of the Petrofac Training Cup by Alloa

Horsed out of the League Cup by Celtic

Horsed out of the Scottish Cup by Raith Rovers (in their ain midden in front of less than 11,000 of The Peepo).

2011/12 : 5 Competitions entered, 0 Successes - Empty Trophy Cabinet

2012/13 : 4 Competitions entered, 1 Success (Fourth Tier Winner)

2013/14 : 4 Competitions entered, 1 Success (Third Tier Winner)

2014/15 : 4 Competitions entered, 0 Successes - Empty Trophy Cabinet

Managed :

Just 2 'successes' from 17 competitions entered (if you class winning the Scottish 4th & 3rd tiers as successes)

Whilst spending the second-highest wage budget in Scotland

Whilst the manager is trousering over £800,000 per annum for mowing the lawn

Whilst playing against teams staffed with postmen, delivery drivers and shop workers

That's the mascot sorted then.

laughing-horse_1024x768_3040.jpg

I love that people like Naismith/Mcgregor etc are hounded as unloyal rats who showed no loyalty to the club in their hour of need.

Fast forward three years and the players who showed loyalty to the club when it was at its worst are being hounded out by the fans for being shite.

I don't think it would take both sides of the old firm for bigotry to end, just one of them.

You can see the effect on celtic already. After ten years or so their stay away fans would come back and actually be interested in scottish football rather than just hating Rangers.

A bit like removing a red rag from a bull. Let's not kid ourselves on, the media in scotland are stuck on the old firm gravy train as its so easy to sell papers and tv shows to morons who only need to be drip fed non stories about players and the clubs.

You could see when Rangers were relegated that they were all shitting themselves incase they actually had to start providing decent material for once.

Apocalypse, Armageddon, end of scottish game.

Utter, utter cretins serving up bile to cretins.

I love that people like Naismith/Mcgregor etc are hounded as unloyal rats who showed no loyalty to the club in their hour of need.

Fast forward three years and the players who showed loyalty to the club when it was at its worst are being hounded out by the fans for being shite.

Shite and overpaid - let's not forget the overpaid bit. You can forget who overpaid them, mind - bit embarrassing for them, that bit, especially Elbows' TUPE-protected pension fund.

I don't think it would take both sides of the old firm for bigotry to end, just one of them.

You can see the effect on celtic already. After ten years or so their stay away fans would come back and actually be interested in scottish football rather than just hating Rangers.

A bit like removing a red rag from a bull. Let's not kid ourselves on, the media in scotland are stuck on the old firm gravy train as its so easy to sell papers and tv shows to morons who only need to be drip fed non stories about players and the clubs.

You could see when Rangers were relegated that they were all shitting themselves incase they actually had to start providing decent material for once.

Apocalypse, Armageddon, end of scottish game.

Utter, utter cretins serving up bile to cretins.

Gave you a greenie for your comment on the Scottish football media: most of them cretins indeed. Disagree entirely with your first point though. Sectarianism is box office for the pair of them, and Celtic are just as happy to exploit it.

Yeah, they are both as bad as each other but you can see the effect at celtic. I don't think they both need to die and after ten years or so their fans might move on. The argument of no competition so we're staying away is BS. Other clubs are winning cups and challenging them in the league despite spending millions less. I feel sad for west coast sides like Hamilton who do their utmost to provide attractive football and play local youngsters yet local dimwits would rather throw money at clubs who don't give a shit about them.

Gave you a greenie for your comment on the Scottish football media: most of them cretins indeed. Disagree entirely with your first point though. Sectarianism is box office for the pair of them, and Celtic are just as happy to exploit it.

I could be wrong, but I don't think he'd disagree with you on that.

Been listening to some of the phone ins on clyde 1 at night and some of them are a laugh.

lot of the support seem to feel they have done no wrong and why should the club and the fans suffer for the boards failings another one is a few rangers supporting mates of mines seem to think with a fairly crap Rangers that sctottish football is on its knees and we should be regretting ever having them relegated to the fourth tier in the first place.

the amount of blinkers on some of them amazes me.

Been listening to some of the phone ins on clyde 1 at night and some of them are a laugh.

lot of the support seem to feel they have done no wrong and why should the club and the fans suffer for the boards failings another one is a few rangers supporting mates of mines seem to think with a fairly crap Rangers that sctottish football is on its knees and we should be regretting ever having them relegated to the fourth tier in the first place.

Ye Cannae say that we were relegated, that usually has the resident loonballs barking at the moon.

Ye Cannae say that we were relegated, that usually has the resident loonballs barking at the moon.

This lot always stick to the story

Oh look the resident loonball is barking at the moon.

Not having a good day, are you, Vicky? I honestly think you don't realise how fucking thick you are, even when two independent posters point out your error - one of them even being kind enough to highlight the phrase you've obviously struggled with.

You're just a seething, gibbering mess. The stalwart of the P&B sleuth fúcks up yet again.