Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

If only there were a thread for laughing at celtic, eh Vicky?
I'd get vertigo if I went on that thread Normy, I'll stick with laughing at them here if that's OK with you?
You're laughing at it but the Rangers fans at the Hearts game were wound up to f**k by the goading.
Ned's at the fitba squaring up, whatever next?

Poor Sevconians. The knowledge that their club died will never go away. Already they're starting to feel ashamed to be called "Rangers" supporters.

It's an embarrassing mess aye, but ashamed ? Never. For what it's worth, I couldn't give a monkey's either way on new club/old club debate, it's not important at all in the grand scheme of things. Supporting Rangers to see us get back on our feet is all that matters right now.

It's an embarrassing mess aye, but ashamed ? Never. For what it's worth, I couldn't give a monkey's either way on new club/old club debate, it's not important at all in the grand scheme of things. Supporting Rangers to see us get back on our feet is all that matters right now.

Very well said there tbf Rob.

Still a p***k though for supporting NI over Scotland! :P

Very well said there tbf Rob.

Still a p***k though for supporting NI over Scotland! :P

I would go rather go in with friends/family from Northern Ireland, because it's far more comfortable than sitting amongst the GSTQ booing goons and Rangers hating hordes.

I would go rather go in with friends/family from Northern Ireland, because it's far more comfortable than sitting amongst the GSTQ booing goons and Rangers hating hordes.

Aye , because the failed statelet support is well known for it's tolerance and inclusiveness. :rolleyes:

Why do you think so many folk hate Rangers, Rob?