Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Ha Ha, that might well be the case ya wee scrote :lol: , but I'm sure they will also agree that you've had f*ck all competition to contend with this season!

The SPL title run in isn't a battle or a race, its a tame procession.

Think back to 95/96 when you only lost one game all season and STILL didn't win the title !! :lol:

My God, what a fucking rocket you are showing yourself up to be. :lol:

Tainted titles ?, as Tedi puts it "you can only beat what is put in front of you", in your clubs case !, you weren't even in the top tier because your old incarnation self imploded financially. While you greet like an uncontrollably sobbing spoilt child because Celtic are racking up top tier title after title your top tier trophy horde is year on year slowly being being caught up. As for REAL tainted titles you and your deranged support still hold onto to titles won by cheating but you lot still regard them as being won fair, WHY ?, because Celtic were in the same league !, what a crock of pish to measure how tainted a title is ??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you see the two minor titles your new club won as being won fairly even though your new club spent more than the three lower divisions put together plus some Premiership clubs into the bargain ?

Your club has tainted Scottish football as a whole because it can't and won't play fairly to beat the opponents put in front of them, this is why your club has run through over £110 million in three years. Success at all costs and to fcuk with the cost to get it and why your club is in £32 million in debt and no end to where the sum total will end.

You have absolutely NO SHAME what so ever and why for the likes of you seeing your club going tits up will be such a glorious occasion to behold. :1eye

My God, what a fucking rocket you are showing yourself up to be. :lol:

Tainted titles ?, as Tedi puts it "you can only beat what is put in front of you", in your clubs case !, you weren't even in the top tier because your old incarnation self imploded financially. While you greet like an uncontrollably sobbing spoilt child because Celtic are racking up top tier title after title your top tier trophy horde is year on year slowly being being caught up. As for REAL tainted titles you and your deranged support still hold onto to titles won by cheating but you lot still regard them as being won fair, WHY ?, because Celtic were in the same league !, what a crock of pish to measure how tainted a title is ??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you see the two minor titles your new club won as being won fairly even though your new club spent more than the three lower divisions put together plus some Premiership clubs into the bargain ?

Your club has tainted Scottish football as a whole because it can't and won't play fairly to beat the opponents put in front of them, this is why your club has run through over £110 million in three years. Success at all costs and to fcuk with the cost to get it and why your club is in £32 million in debt and no end to where the sum total will end.

You have absolutely NO SHAME what so ever and why for the likes of you seeing your club going tits up will be such a glorious occasion to behold. :1eye

You're seething palpable hate is a joy to behold, as for 'No Shame', coming from a Celt*c fan !!? Ha ha ha, you're having a f*ckin laugh surely !!?

You're seething palpable hate is a joy to behold, as for 'No Shame', coming from a Celt*c fan !!? Ha ha ha, you're having a f*ckin laugh surely !!?

:lol: Look I'm totally seething ! :lol:

Your posts if Sevco get pumped oot the play off's will be a joy to read as long as I can see through the tears of joy seething. :)

:lol: Look I'm totally seething ! :lol:

Your posts if Sevco get pumped oot the play off's will be a joy to read as long as I can see through the tears of joy seething. :)

If we get knocked out through the play offs, fair enough! I'm happy to wait!

What's happened to Dhen Bhoy btw, awfy quiet, he's usually jumping all over any Rangers related thread!!?

You can feel the cringe from the rest of the Orc Massive, every time Rob posts. Well, except for No8.

The Orc Massive!!? lol :thumsup2 Since I've been on here (less than a year) I reckon you could count the regular contributory Bears in single figures!

Don't know any of them, but respect them all !!

The Orc Massive!!? lol :thumsup2 Since I've been on here (less than a year) I reckon you could count the regular contributory Bears in single figures!

Yes, particularly as 2/3 of them are aliases.

Entirely understandable that you guys would prefer to live in the 90's.

7 hours this post has been up and nobody has quipped "aye 1690s".

I think you all need to consider how committed you are to winding us up.

If we get knocked out through the play offs, fair enough! I'm happy to wait!

What's happened to Dhen Bhoy btw, awfy quiet, he's usually jumping all over any Rangers related thread!!?

Banned :-)

Banned ! What for?

Couldn't handle the sheep fans being critical of Celtic and lost the plot in the semi final thread. He made comments about a player after being warned previously about it.

Couldn't handle the sheep fans being critical of Celtic and lost the plot in the semi final thread. He made comments about a player after being warned previously about it.

An absolute crackpot, but give him his due, his obsession with Rangers and knowledge of everything that related to the club surpassed any Bear I've ever met in following the club for over 35 years!! Shame eh?

An absolute crackpot, but give him his due, his obsession with Rangers and knowledge of everything that related to the club surpassed any Bear I've ever met in following the club for over 35 years!! Shame eh?

Yes it is astounding how fucking clueless supposed die hard rangers fans are about their club,but I bet you can all tell us the date of when the Apprentice boys of derry do their thing , with out Shulll helping ya out, far less who scored the league cup winner in 1974 :1eye