Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

I'm not sure if 'laughing at Rangers' is the right reaction in this case but this link to The Bears' Den just takes the breath away.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=287566

A minority or not? Discuss.

Not a minority.

Disgusting.

Only one dissenting voice, shouted down as "Declan", told to f**k off, hints of paedophilia, and just one funny-ish one - KC & the Sunshine Band type tune that loads of fans sing.

What a lowlife scum lot they are.

That's a horrible, horrible thread. I felt like wiping my feet on the way out.

It's generally agreed that there's less of that sort of nonsense around now on both parts of the great diddievide, but honestly, if these "peepell" manage to ingrain this sort of filth into their kids we're going to have ongoing sectarian issues for a long time to come.

Scotland's shame, right enough.

That's a horrible, horrible thread. I felt like wiping my feet on the way out.

It's generally agreed that there's less of that sort of nonsense around now on both parts of the great diddievide, but honestly, if these "peepell" manage to ingrain this sort of filth into their kids we're going to have ongoing sectarian issues for a long time to come.

Scotland's shame, right enough.

I've been on KDS and I've never seen a similar thread like that, it wouldn't be allowed anyway.

I'm not sure if 'laughing at Rangers' is the right reaction in this case but this link to The Bears' Den just takes the breath away.

A minority or not? Discuss.

That is staggeringly bad.

They are just the most vile people ever shat into creation.

Oh dear God. You deliberately log on to RM. You then view a thread entitled 'culture' and got vids of flute bands.

What the f**k did you expect? A vid of Leonardo painting Virginia Woolf giving Sigmund Freud a gobble whilst he was reading a Shakespearean sonnet?

Oh dear God. You deliberately log on to RM. You then view a thread entitled 'culture' and got vids of flute bands.

What the f**k did you expect? A vid of Leonardo painting Virginia Woolf giving Sigmund Freud a gobble whilst he was reading a Shakespearean sonnet?

I didn't realise No Pope of Rome was a regular flute band song.

Freud wouldn't be reading anything - he would be singing s Gina G song and the balloon above his would read "Ohh ahh, just a little bit, ooh ahh, a little bit more more".

Edit for schoolboy spelling

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

Freud wouldn't be reading anything - he would be singing s Gina G song and the balloon above his would read "Ohh ahh, just a little bit, ooh ahh, a little bit more more".

Edit for schoolboy spelling

Bollocks.

Everyone knows Freud would be singing "Mama I love you" by the Spice Girls.