FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Was playing a game for my mate earlier as his ultimate team against some wee sad fanny who had obviously spent loads of real money on constructing his team. To put things in perspective, the guy I was playing had Pato and Rooney up front and I had Mladen Petric and Farid El Alagui. Anyways, I rushed in to a 2-0 lead, he brought it back to 2-2 after about 60 mins. After that I just started passing the ball around, thus seriously annoying him. Eventually this lead to another 2 goals for me, 4-2, with 10 mins to go. I took the pure piss from then on in, passing the ball around with my back 5 and taking the ball to the corner flag and holding both triggers (try it, they can't tackle you without conceding a corner or throw-in, it's a right laugh if you pull it off right) when the opportunity presented itself. This resulted in my mate's account getting reported and recieving several messages about "not even playing it right", to which I responded "GIRFUY". After that, all I heard from the guy was "dick". :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate people like you :P

Although, granted, you seem to have had a decent enough reason to do it.

Utterly tragic. Who the f**k actually spends money on that?

I'll admit, I've spent a little on some packs, but more out of annoyance at the game and boredom than anything else. Most of the time it's just using up spare points I've had for other things though. I don't understand the people who spend a massive amount on it - if you could literally buy players, maybe, but all you're doing is buying the chance of getting those players. With the packs I've gotten, you may as well put all that money on lottery tickets - you'd be more successful. But then EA must be making an absolute killing on it. Good on them, the b*****ds.

This happened to me around 5:30.... was speeding the game up, stuttering, speeding up and so on. same result. 0-2 :(

That's pretty much my most hated part of the game. When it stutters like that - I refuse to believe it's my fault, my game works fine until I play certain people, then it stutters like Gareth Gates pre-Jordan - it's almost impossible to play.

Dont know what happened last night. Was due to play Celtic in the cup in the final day of the winter transfer window, the transfer window closed then my next game was an SPL game. Checked my cup results and it recorded Celtic putting me out 1-0. I didn't even play that game! Feckin raging as was going for the treble this season. West coast bias if you ask me.

Celtic had 11% possession on Wednesday night, had 2 chances and took them. Barca obviously had 89% possession, countless efforts on target, only took one of their chances...

That's football folks...scripting is baws though.

Does anyone else get those plays, usually in career, when you just can't get the ball to break for you? You tackle their player, then your player sticks out his leg to control it and it bounces of him and goes to their player, who you then subsequently tackle, and then the ball breaks for them again, again you put in a tackle, and again it falls to their guy, who hits a shot, then it bounces off your guy, then it breaks for their guy again, then they get the shot away again and it goes in, then you bounce your controller off the wall? I know I do.

Playing my mate on UT and am quite literally SEETHING. He's never beaten me before but has won 5-4 then 6-5, in the first game he shagged me in the first half as I was playing with a brand new team... and Weidenfeller was awful. Cue a great comeback and then wonder saves from his keeper to keep him in it.

Second game I come out and rattle him, 2-0 early on, then my defence falls apart and Weidenfeller concedes a chip without me bringing him out at all! At 6-5 down I go on to hit the bar twice and another amazing save from Szczesny from a header. Beyond a joke :angry:

Edited by the_bully_wee

I am really starting to get annoyed when there is a ball over the top and i go to bring my goalie out and stop before he comes into shot - a lot of people watch the radar - but all of a sudden he just keeps coming, even though i took my finger off the button long before his mental advances. Opposing players gives it a wee shimmy n strokes it in.

I don't get why some people online have to try and suck all the fun out of the game. I was playing someone last night who dragged the entire game out for so long - long celebrations, taking forever to take goal kicks, kick offs everything.

Funnily enough he quickened up a bit when I'd come back from 2 down to be 3-2 up - pity my goalkeeper blew it in the last minute.