FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

FIFA 13 crashing in manager mode makes me annoyed £50 wasted on per order for a game that's limited to crashing constantly on manager mode but not player mode in career, then it crashes sometimes as we'll. thanks EA for another good game ruined to bugs

FIFA 13 crashing in manager mode makes me annoyed £50 wasted on per order for a game that's limited to crashing constantly on manager mode but not player mode in career, then it crashes sometimes as we'll. thanks EA for another good game ruined to bugs

To be fair to EA, although my manager career mode did crash a lot, I don't think it's crashed once since the last patch came out.

Default baw = nae baw.

It isn't too much bother on semi pro though, 8-puff against qpr :lol:

But (rant part two) on Professional I am utterly hopeless so I feel bad for the opposition because I know I'm too good for Semi Pro, yet I have to go that level otherwise I'd get beat 7-4 or something. :(

But (rant part two) on Professional I am utterly hopeless so I feel bad for the opposition because I know I'm too good for Semi Pro, yet I have to go that level otherwise I'd get beat 7-4 or something. :(

Glad i'm not the only one with this problem. Wish there was a setting in between semi-pro and pro.

Just go to Professional and stick with it, eventually you'll improve which isn't going to happen if you're playing on a piss easy difficulty level which gives you no challenge. Haven't had FIFA in a few years but I've gone up to world class for the first time with this one and it was a struggle to score at first but now I'm winning pretty much all the time, even against far better teams. Going to give legendary a shot although I'll probably be destroyed.

Default baw = nae baw.

It isn't too much bother on semi pro though, 8-puff against qpr :lol:

Glad i'm not the only one with this problem. Wish there was a setting in between semi-pro and pro.

I kind of have the same problem except between Pro and WC level. Pro is far too easy for me but when I play on WC I can't get the ball and usually easily get beat 2 or 3-0. :(

• 4 weeks later...

What? People actually play on Professional?

I figured everybody played on legendary. The AI intelligence is surely very poor on professional compared to legendary so in a way people playing on it are getting a poorer representation of the game I'd imagine?

I'd actually like a level above legendary as I've got to the point where I can win the league comfortably on legendary.

• 2 weeks later...