Charles Green's share issue

Probably just yourself.

I mean if i was you i would have went far past the crying to yourself stage and just got the rope...

How does it feel being a zombie,do zombies live in the dark syde and come out at night or do they really go to the Glue Camp and grunt n groan every 2nd Saturday. :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time/Date Price Volume Trade value Type

12:16:43 74.60 2,000 1,492.00 O

10:03:17 74.70 1,182 882.95 O

08:28:43 75.00 5,000 3,750.00 O

08:28:38 75.00 5,000 3,750.00 O

21-Mar-13 75.08 1,308 982.05 O

looks like desperation is setting in with the dropping values (no screenies - works pc)

Time/Date Price Volume Trade value Type

12:16:43 74.60 2,000 1,492.00 O

10:03:17 74.70 1,182 882.95 O

08:28:43 75.00 5,000 3,750.00 O a

08:28:38 75.00 5,000 3,750.00 O

21-Mar-13 75.08 1,308 982.05 O

looks like desperation is setting in with the dropping values (no screenies - works pc)

Plus there other 5,000 trades last night....

And for tedis info, before yesterday the 52 week low was 76.50 ie launch price. End of financial year coming up might prompt some cashing in soon too.

It is also noticeable the amount of Giro sized trades as staunch investors get out. Green can't be going down well with the bears, despite the gazillions to be pouring in soon from sponsorship etc.

Just for Wunfs Info, you are wrong, sorry old bean.

The launch price was 70p, but closed at 76.50p on 1st day which was of course another thing you got hopelessly wrong as you predicted 29p :lol:

Ah well Wunf you are good for regular laughs 8)

Got to keep you in good humour considering your club died and lo and behold your new one is about to ;) , and the IPO would have been a middle ground of 2 prices tedster, bid + offer....

The launch price was 70p.

Tommy is doing a grand job of keeping me in humor.

Care to give a date for this latest prediction? about to must surely mean next week? this is the post 1994 reality.

1994 is a great date to put forward for this tedi as it gave the best quite yet re the financial tribulations at ibrox.....

"In 1994 a wee man in a bunnet walked through the gates at Celtic Park. 18 years later, Rangers died".

As Roy castle sang,,,,,,,,"liquidation, liquidation. That's what you need, if you want a newah club, liquidation what you need"

From the chat section on rangers stock price ( A seasoned trader putting some Sevco fans in the picture)

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?ShareTicker=RFC&share=rangers_int

In this business, it is normally wise to put aside emotion and look, very carefully, at the figures facts and forecasts. The majority of protaganists present here, clearly have not managed that yet and for quite obvious reasons it must be said.

Amongst it all, though, are some facts that clearly point to the AIM issue faltering and the apparent glee with which it is greeted has obvious, and ultimately, pointless sources.

I am not a moderator here and wouldn't begin to tell people what they can and cannot say, however if there is something to discuss I recommend the use of facts as published and provable evidence for backing up any statement. Bickering is just that and belittles anyone's position in any debate.

To address your points;

You are correct to be under no illusions with regard to the AIM issue, it's source and performance. As it stands right now it is 'at risk' being lower than initial IPO opening. Others have found this an insurmountable barrier before...but not ALL.

The recently posted losses, however, ARE a concern (at investment level) precisely DUE to the low cost of acquisition (far below the recent revaluation) and the likely hood of the now revalued assets' operating costs at it's true market value. To use the example a colleague put to me during discussions back in the summer following the purchase by CG ; "You might be able to buy an Aston Martin at a bankruptcy hearing for £50k, it's still going to cost you to run it and the only way to realise a profit is .......SELL IT"

He has a point.

I'm afraid and believe that the catastrophe that befell this club is not yet truly over and that the financial circumstances in the world today may make any swift recovery optimistic but not impossible.

If CG can indeed pull this 'rabbit' out of the corporate hat he will have finally succeeded where he has pointedly failed to do so in other ventures we have seen on AIM.

I always advocate to other football fans here in the office to continually ask questions of those who run, even successful, football businesses and if the answers you get make no sense or don't add up.....worry.

And....

If I may, finally, intercede a little here.

As someone who fully understands the nature of the financial markets, has a passing interest in football and is Scottish, may I point out that the forum is indeed for discussion around any issues regarding share price / performance.

Clearly opinions are just that, opinions, but it has to be said that in this particular AIM listing there are what is known as a Limited Yield Performance. This means that, it is accepted that the shares will perform within expected boundaries unless extraordinary capitalization were to occur.

I'm afraid (for the Blue side of the "debate" here) Mr Green's previous listings within the AIM market are well known and unlikely to drive UK based investment streams, hence his reliance on the Asian or North American pools.

All of this information - and more - is known by astute investment brokers around the globe, football has always been seen as a poor performer. These days of degrading revenue at Corporate and Governmental level do not paint a positive picture for these type of shares. Mr Osbourne's growth forecast write-down will do nothing to help shares in what we call 'Hobby Accounts'.

It is precisely in situations like these that we sometimes see inappropriate activity within share dealing to 'prop' the stock. The keen eyed and wary (or indeed cynical) amongst us know this also.

To use a football parlance; "we keep our eye on the ball"

I would call this stock... avoidable.

and your seasoned trader has how many other posts giving his all so valuable advice?

wait for it..................3 :lol: :lol: :lol: and all about Rangers :lol: :lol: :lol:

so basically your seasoned trader is a nobody.

And that means what?

Here's another who doesn't know greens master plan

"Going down bit by bit, month by month. £1m a month."

And that means what?

Share price plummets below a certain value with bad finances for the future ahead and the stadium will be sold on leaseback for around £20 million to plug the finances as they struggle to reach the SPL in time to save the newco.

The Octopus arena :lol:

And that means what?

Are you one of them who said our share price would only be something like 10P a share? Or our attendances would be 10k etc.

When are you all going to realise what craziness you have in your mind is the complete opposite of what actually happens.

Everyone has this pure fantasy about Charles doing what Whyte did, it's all in the mind ya screwballs.

HA HA, HA HA,HA HA HA HA, HA HA. HA HA HA HA HA HA,we're up to our knees in fuckin debt you'll hear us by our screams,for we are the Brigton Silly Boys.

Judging by the picture you posted of your bedroom or whatever you've never seen the light of day ya trampy f**k.

5usy6v.jpg

5DNsRy.jpg

Are you one of them who said our share price would only be something like 10P a share? Or our attendances would be 10k etc.

When are you all going to realise what craziness you have in your mind is the complete opposite of what actually happens.

Everyone has this pure fantasy about Charles doing what Whyte did, it's all in the mind ya screwballs.

You should maybe ask one of the rangers posters that was here throughout the saga. We used to talk about all sorts of stuff before you were banned back in the Summer of Sevco.

It means he is a nobody on a stock market forum that is telling you what you want to believe and you trust him implicitly after 3 posts.

Now about this £11M loss that you claim is £1M per month care to detail which months this is for?

From rueters financial team.....

Not looking good for shareholders in The Rangers. Shares below initial offer price, -4% this week, -15% this year: pic.twitter.com/x0ukBWMXZr

Thats from mcgreever reuters finance expert, guess he's just another idiot who cant read a balance sheet?

From rueters financial team.....

Not looking good for shareholders in The Rangers. Shares below initial offer price, -4% this week, -15% this year: pic.twitter.com/x0ukBWMXZr

Thats from mcgreever reuters finance expert, guess he's just another idiot who cant read a balance sheet?

Last time I checked the value was 56 mill, now down to 48mill :)

Tbf Tedi, I'm not as convinced as you seem to be that the lse poster is "a nobody" ?

The language looks kind of neutral to me, sure it's not saying positive things about the share issue but, he(?) seems to say it's faltering rather than dying ? Also that the recovery might take longer - not implode ? That's my reading at least. (Some bumpers already on that chat line tho) :lol:

I know you like to poo poo anything you perceive as anti-T'Rangers but I'm not so sure your reasoning here is sound. The numbers are poor and your tribute act are a long way from being a salable product outside your own bizarre kingdom ;)

EPL membership any closer yet ?

Archived