MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Anderson Silva is coming back. GSP is about to start a 6 week camp and decide if he'll fight again at the end of it (looks for all the world he will).

Nick Diaz' suspension is getting reduced to him only being banned till July.

What's everyone's ideal UFC 200 card? Conor, Ronda, GSP, Jones, Silva... all available...

Anderson Silva is coming back. GSP is about to start a 6 week camp and decide if he'll fight again at the end of it (looks for all the world he will).

Nick Diaz' suspension is getting reduced to him only being banned till July.

What's everyone's ideal UFC 200 card? Conor, Ronda, GSP, Jones, Silva... all available...

Doesn't count for everything, but Rory McDonald said GSP will probably only return for a big super fight. Rumours certainly gathering pace though.

It's highly doubtful they'd put that many stars on one show. I'd love to think Silva could again reach his peak but considering he was probably oot his nut on the juice during that time it's quite unlikely. Highly doubt he'll ever get that belt back personally.

Doesn't count for everything, but Rory McDonald said GSP will probably only return for a big super fight. Rumours certainly gathering pace though.

It's highly doubtful they'd put that many stars on one show. I'd love to think Silva could again reach his peak but considering he was probably oot his nut on the juice during that time it's quite unlikely. Highly doubt he'll ever get that belt back personally.

Yeah, Rory said GSP was only coming back for 'superfights'. It's really hard to think of anyone other than Anderson Silva that would be able to carry such a label.

I personally think Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey will both be on the card... as long as Conor beats Aldo, which is no small task. If he gets beat then I reckon Jones will probably co-main event with Ronda and I think GSP -Anderson will eventually happen.

Silva vs Bisping makes more sense. GSP to take a crack at the Weidman/Rockhold winner.

Why do you think GSP would move up to Middleweight? Only reason I could think of is to avoid a possible fight with MacDonald.

Why do you think GSP would move up to Middleweight? Only reason I could think of is to avoid a possible fight with MacDonald.

Aside from Robbie he has areasy beaten virtualy all of the contenders. He might not want to step on Rory's toes too.

I'm not saying I think he will move to MW, I'm just saying it makes sense and it's something I'd like to see.

I've lost pretty much all desire to see Anderson vs GSP. GSP should be fighting for titles and Silva's career should end by fighting the likes of Bisping.

I've lost pretty much all desire to see Anderson vs GSP. GSP should be fighting for titles and Silva's career should end by fighting the likes of Bisping.

Same, it should've happened 3, 4, 5 years ago. Shame.