Depression

Hedgecutter, they definitely do make you gain a bit of weight but you can offset it by staying active. The vivid dreams will stop eventually.

Hope so. Last night I was trapped in an airplane seat (en-route to Cairo, the supposed capital city of Saudi Arabia) by the guy in front who was having a stroke with one side of him turning red. Odd seeing as I never previously had such dreams on a nightly basis. Presuming you mean that they get stranger before they disappear.

The house is completely out of snacks and drinks now btw despite last week's arrival of a pile of free broken biscuits from the Walkers (shortbread) factory. :unsure:

Not feeling great at minute.

I was in a destructive relationship and got out finding my beautiful fiancee.

I can't help but want to be with her all the time and worried I am pushing her away.

I am not jealous and in no way think she would ever hurt me I just constantly worry I will lose her.

I would lay down my life for her and love her with all my heart but know I will lose her.

I need help as my life would be over without her.

You need to find a way to be comfortable alone, and maybe join a band. Putting your happiness on someone else's shoulders isn't fair.

You are correct I know.

I'm scared of being alone though.

Just before I met my fiancee I had purchased the means to take my own life and was more than willing to carry it out.

I am not as strong as I thought I was and am worried my downward spiral is starting again.

I will make appointment at docs as know this needs addressed.

You are correct I know.

Just before I met my fiancee I had purchased the means to take my own life and was more than willing to carry it out.

I am not as strong as I thought I was and am worried my downward spiral is starting again.

Mate you and I aren't so different. Although reading your own plight is making me feel guilty for being down about my own because my issues pale in comparison :(

PM me if you need to talk it out

You are correct I know.

Have to say I don't believe a word you're saying. I don't believe you've ever been a Policeman, and I doubt you've had a girlfriend. Just saying. You may well be unhappy about something, but I don't think you're being truthful about what it is.

Have to say I don't believe a word you're saying. I don't believe you've ever been a Policeman, and I doubt you've had a girlfriend. Just saying. You may well be unhappy about something, but I don't think you're being truthful about what it is.

I don't give a f**k what you think tbh.

I am in the police and have been for 14 years and I don't give two fucks if you believe that or not.

Go f**k off and talk shite with somebody who cares what you think.

Finally got my clearance through to start my new job (thank f**k) and times are looking up.

Me and the missus are getting along much better than we have for the past 3 months and I've started going out running 3/4 times a week, got myself training with a local amateur side and generally just being motivated to actually get out the house and get stuff done.

I cannot recommend running enough, out for around an hour with the headphones in & pushing myself to the limit makes me feel so much better.

Anyone needing someone to listen to, always free for a PM.

Anyone know of any samaritans type things that offer online live chat help etc?

I don't feel comfortable speaking out loud about my plight.

Well, the text service provided by Samaritans although not "live" is probably the best thing that's available; that I'm aware of anyway.

The Email service provided is also another decent way you can discuss your feelings without actually speaking.

Drop me a PM if you want to talk about some things.

Sounds selfish as f**k but reading this thread has made me feel better as I'm not nearly as low as some of you guys just now. I've definitely been at that stage before but I don't think I could ever take pills in order to help matters. Fair play if they help you.

I've been going to the gym a lot in the past couple of weeks and it's absolutely helping me out. Gives me a boost, can see the first signs of decent weight loss and I'm actually tired when I get back to the flat so I can get to sleep fairly quickly.

Sounds selfish as f**k but reading this thread has made me feel better as I'm not nearly as low as some of you guys just now. I've definitely been at that stage before but I don't think I could ever take pills in order to help matters. Fair play if they help you.

I've been going to the gym a lot in the past couple of weeks and it's absolutely helping me out. Gives me a boost, can see the first signs of decent weight loss and I'm actually tired when I get back to the flat so I can get to sleep fairly quickly.

Good to hear, mate.

I've been playing regular football and been training with an amateur team so finding the same as you in terms of being tired.

Got a week off whilst I wait to start a new job on Monday, and it's strange being in the flat myself all day whilst the Mrs is at work. Found myself going three/four hour long walks to keep my head clear. Found a wee spot in the country between Hurlford and Loudoun Castle that feels a million miles from anything, and that's my go to spot now for some alone time. Its amazing how being alone in a flat is so much worse for negative thoughts than being out on your own in nature. Certainly for me anyway.

Finding that being out there is the only time I can write anymore, so hoping that once the new job kicks in the prospect of being stuck between four walls won't stifle things as much.

As with others, if anyone ever needs to chat then drop me a PM. I'll likely be awake all hours this week after two nights up watching the wrestling B)