Sons' sorrow

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Imagine being that desperate to attend a shitey cup game against lower league opposition (that is being broadcast live) that you resort to buying a half season ticket for the opposing side to guarantee a ticket. I’ll gladly accept the daft buffoons money but what a bunch of weirdos!

Plenty spare seats when this happened....

4354.jpg.b425e996f15f0d487104cb4304b4a8e1.jpgIMG_20160405_131201.jpg.11fe73aca53bb5bd734dd2146dbcd99b.jpg

4 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Absolutely robbed in that game. Nish was clean through for 2-0 and called offside when he was miles on.

:( Clean through, taken out by Simonsen. Would've been a red and a penalty. You've brought it flooding back.

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2024_01.11-14_17_26.thumb.png.5a9da8646cda64fe528cf1864ed8869e.png

3 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

:( Clean through, taken out by Simonsen. Would've been a red and a penalty. You've brought it flooding back.

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2024_01.11-14_17_26.thumb.png.5a9da8646cda64fe528cf1864ed8869e.png

Still haunts me. Though, going 1-0 up was great fun to see that absolute seethe it inspired.

The Thierry Henry handball from Miller for the first goal here another massive piece of Sevco cheating.

Edited by FifeSons

Just now, FifeSons said:

Still haunts me. Though, going 1-0 was great fun to see that absolute seethe it inspired.

The Thierry Henry handball from Miller for the first goal here another massive piece of Sevco cheating.

Even worse from the other angle too...How the assistant missed it I've no idea. We were doing well to contain them at that stage too. Looked like we might get to half-time at 0-0. But that blew the whole gameplan out the window.

Just now, Jan Vojáček said:

Even worse from the other angle too...How the assistant missed it I've no idea. We were doing well to contain them at that stage too. Looked like we might get to half-time at 0-0. But that blew the whole gameplan out the window.

Yep. Completely changed the game. 

Not sure whether that or the 'Dumbarton Loyal' flag was worse.

8 hours ago, FifeSons said:

That's 61 seconds more than than him and MacKay combined have given the fans.

Colin's very approachable and friendly.  I dont know Neil MacKay, but I think Colin would chat with anyone at a game.  You'll see him floating about on matchdays.

10 hours ago, sonsanorak said:

Colin's very approachable and friendly.  I dont know Neil MacKay, but I think Colin would chat with anyone at a game.  You'll see him floating about on matchdays.

Correct. He's always happy to chat and banter back and forth.

Sean Crighton there in his interview on twitter suggesting that Bonnyriggs narrow park will make things difficult this weekend. 

Just as well we haven't needlessly narrowed our own pitch and our home record is keeping us in touch with the title contenders...

2 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Rusty McLean has signed for Forfar. I have never been so sure of a guy scoring against us (other than Ben Armour)

Guaranteed to be his only goal for us.