Sons' sorrow

Apparently the Stadium is only open for a couple of days next week due to staff unavailability.

Any chance of my seat getting a jet wash before next season, please?

Sick of the seagull shit on it, get yer finger oot Jenky, I know full well your our official seagull assassin.

Edit- maybe its Pigeons?

I recall when we 1st moved into bbs i went down a couple of close seasons to help clean the seats. I believe that they are now cleaned under contract from ship shape. That's one of guys that does mobile car valeting. So the seats should clean for start of next season.

Miller is interviewed in today's Greenock Telegraph, saying that he got a glowing reference of the club from Stuart Findlay, who was on loan from Celtic last season, which was enough to convince him to move to us. He is also stating that the offer of full time football was a big factor too.

I recall when we 1st moved into bbs i went down a couple of close seasons to help clean the seats. I believe that they are now cleaned under contract from ship shape. That's one of guys that does mobile car valeting. So the seats should clean for start of next season.

Well thank goodness. I've been worrying about that........

Just thinking...Does our former full back Michael Dickie still have his valeting business? Nice fellow Michael.

Michael worked with 'ship shape'. I think there were 3 of them with a van each. Not sure if each of them were self employed using the 'ship shape' name. I know the guy that ran ship shap and he valeted alan jardine's car and think thats how he got the stadium seat cleaning gig.

Ian Murray on Sportsound on the Hibs job today "The speculation is disrespectful to me and to Dumbarton"

"It's by no means a closed book"

Does this make it a definite?

That last statement is worrying. I was hoping hibs didn't want him this time. If they're talking im sure he'll go.

Ironically the guy who owns Ship Shape is a big Morton fan. His son plays for Rangers youth.

Neighbour of mine, and a great bloke.

Ironically the guy who owns Ship Shape is a big Morton fan. His son plays for Rangers youth.

Neighbour of mine, and a great bloke.

Not that it's a big deal but i think i've just worked out who you are from that post.