Sons' sorrow

Whit?! Airdrie! I take it all back. Shenanigans!

Not really. Shop window against Rangers and our chairman will probably want to gamble to get back to the first on the coat tails of his beloved Rangers.

That and he wants to sign for a big club.....

Edited by Pesadilla

Not really. Shop window against Rangers and our chairman will probably want to gamble to get back to the first on the coat tails of his beloved Rangers.

That and he wants to sign for a big club.....

But he was at a big club. Oh, wait, I see what you're doing. That's right, kick a man whilst he's lying prone, sobbing on the deck. You b*****ds.

I'm liking the fact he's so highly rated amongst you lot. As I say, I think our chairman is loosening the purse strings given the home gates against Rangers next year. If we can go up with them, then even better.

Delighted he's signed with us.

I'm liking the fact he's so highly rated amongst you lot. As I say, I think our chairman is loosening the purse strings given the home gates against Rangers next year. If we can go up with them, then even better.

Delighted he's signed with us.

The thing is, he was shite for every Senior club he's been at really. He joined us as a no-mark journeyman in his early thirties, having never played at this level before and was unexpectedly fantastic. A real old fashioned centre forward. Imagine if Andy Carroll wasn't shite and was a regular goalscorer. Hopefully he'll revert to his pre-Sons form from hereon. That'd be some small comfort I suppose.

The thing is, he was shite for every Senior club he's been at really. He joined us as a no-mark journeyman in his early thirties, having never played at this level before and was unexpectedly fantastic. A real old fashioned centre forward. Imagine if Andy Carroll wasn't shite and was a regular goalscorer. Hopefully he'll revert to his pre-Sons form from hereon. That'd be some small comfort I suppose.

Nah, he was rated at Alloa but had a shite spell with Brechin.

But nice to see you wishing us well for next season!

Nah, he was rated at Alloa but had a shite spell with Brechin.

But nice to see you wishing us well for next season!

My memory has taken a pounding over the years through a steady diet of professional drink and recreational drugs, but I always knew him as a useless carthorse up until he joined us. I mind him having a bit of ability in Division 3 right enough. It's all relative now anyway. Might as well go and get my "Jimmy's gonna get ye!" tattoo lasered off.

Delighted Agnew has signed up.

With regards to Lister, my understanding was that he was looking to drop down a division as he found the extra demands of playing in the first a bit difficult alongside his full-time job. Disappointed to see him go but wish him the best. He was a key player in reviving our season after Murray arrived.

Why Airdrie though? No mark shiter of a club. I think Murray got the best out of him and if Airdrie fans think that arsehole Boyle will get anything near his sons form from him they're idiots.

Edited by the snudge