Sons' sorrow

The way Dumbarton are shaping up is hardly playing in Craig's favour. The service to him at St Mirren was non existent, and I don't imagine he's had too many other chances in the games he's played. If you play him as a lone striker and use him as a target man, he will score goals. He's a confidence player. If he bags a goal or two, he'll start banging them in, but you can't expect him to score goals when there's no service.

:lol:

Clearly trolling.

Whilst our man here is perhaps a bit weird, he's right when he says the service to Craig was poor against St. Mirren and he's not really had any chances yet. But he's only been with the squad a couple of weeks and I'm sure we'll learn his strengths over the coming weeks. Nothing to be too concerned about at this stage.

Scott Brown signs up

I have a sneaky feeling that the curse of your signature is about to strike again...

EDIT - Just looked at the website and Stee is looking to add another two signings before the Queens game? I suggest we all pray to whichever god we worship that one of those is Sir Chris of Kano.

Edited by The Moonster

I have a sneaky feeling that the curse of your signature is about to strike again...

Yup, very glad I didn't put Willie Gibson in it like I initially planned. I think if he does go then I'll have to change my signature to something non player related.

Anyway on the striker front, I've said it before, but I'd like us to try abd get Ryan Hardie in on loan from Rangers. He's a cracking player. Very quick and an excellent finisher and alongside someone to do the dirty stuff like Craig or Gaz could be perfect.

He was promoted to the Rangers 1st team squad at the beginning of the season, but his game time will be very limited. It could be a win win, we get a striker and he takes points off the other sides in the division for Rangers.

Stee saying he hope's we'll have another 2 before the QOS game. A striker and a defender please (preferably right back/centre back, if Taggs gets injured then we've no other options for there).

Whilst our man here is perhaps a bit weird, he's right when he says the service to Craig was poor against St. Mirren and he's not really had any chances yet. But he's only been with the squad a couple of weeks and I'm sure we'll learn his strengths over the coming weeks. Nothing to be too concerned about at this stage.

Craig may not be getting chances created for himself, but Fleming is getting chances created and he's the one with the number 9 on his back, the goals will come

Very good signing.

Premiership quality on the ball, needs to work on his reading of the game and needs games to do that. He's come in quite a few times and been our man of the match, but has fallen asleep at other times and cost us goals.

Will do well for Dumbarton.

Very good signing.

Premiership quality on the ball, needs to work on his reading of the game and needs games to do that. He's come in quite a few times and been our man of the match, but has fallen asleep at other times and cost us goals.

Will do well for Dumbarton.

We play with 3 centre mids (kind of) so hopefully any lapses in concentration can be covered. Looking forward to see him play.

Now, onto other business. Chris Kane, are you going to stop fucking that lad around and just let him come home?

We play with 3 centre mids (kind of) so hopefully any lapses in concentration can be covered. Looking forward to see him play.

Now, onto other business. Chris Kane, are you going to stop fucking that lad around and just let him come home?

It's not completely beyond the realms that he'll be sent out again.

If we do manage to sign Swanson (I see United fans are linking them with a move for him today too) then we'll be in an ideal position to go for Tommy's favoured 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 formation. I'm not sure you need 4 strikers for that and, with Maclean, Sutton and Cummins already established and having scored this season, Kane looks like the odd one out.

If we do manage to sign Swanson (I see United fans are linking them with a move for him today too) then we'll be in an ideal position to go for Tommy's favoured 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 formation. I'm not sure you need 4 strikers for that and, with Maclean, Sutton and Cummins already established and having scored this season, Kane looks like the odd one out.

I'll personally drive to Perth and pick him up if you're sending him out on loan again. Him in this team would be incredible :wub:

I'll personally drive to Perth and pick him up if you're sending him out on loan again. Him in this team would be incredible :wub:

I would give Tommy Wright a gobble if he decided to send Kano back to us.

EDIT - Just looked at the website and Stee is looking to add another two signings before the Queens game? I suggest we all pray to whichever god we worship that one of those is Sir Chris of Kano.

And the other one being Sir Lionel of Messio......