Sons' sorrow

Today I learn I'm not a style icon. Not for me... Last departure from gold/white/black that I liked was the dark blue top, can't remember the year but ballentines where the sponsor in a gold logo.

That navy away top with the gold trip was superb. I was disappointed it only lasted one season.

I was meaning that I can't see us even getting 2 points from those games hence the reason I said your positive.

I can see us picking up points from these games because most teams have nothing to play for but the nail in the coffin for us will be Dumbarton will pick up more points.

Tell him too that the castle was there rather a long time before the 18th century. As for being the only former champions to have not graced the 'SPL' , I don't recall Third Lanark ever being close!

Technically the castle as it is, is 18th century with only the portcullis arch and a fragment of the white tower being older.

Just read an interesting article from Stuart Miller. He says we are looking at some of Alloa's best players for next season as well as players who are lacking game time from full time teams in the division. He also says we have decent chance of keeping Lindsay.

Just read an interesting article from Stuart Miller. He says we are looking at some of Alloa's best players for next season as well as players who are lacking game time from full time teams in the division. He also says we have decent chance of keeping Lindsay.

Got a link to it, mate?

Don't know who I'd take out of that Alloa team to be honest. Gallacher the 'keeper maybe as backup to Jaz...Not sure who else.

Where's the article?

Cheers

That is encouraging about Lindsay, and also that we've recognised we've signed too many players.

I seriously hope we're looking at Grant Anderson from Raith for next season - cracking player and exactly what we've been crying out for - can't get near the Raith team either by the looks of it.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Changing the subject completely, my lecturer who I spoke about earlier wrote a wee thing about his new found love for DFC:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/james-mahon/scottish-footballs-semipr_b_9679360.html

That's just about the most romantic match critique I've ever read.

Hat's off to him.

*sobs*

We could maybe get-

Longridge from Livi if they go down

Ohara on Loan from Falkirk

Scullion from Morton

Russell from QOS

Aggy if released by St mirren

I'm sure there's many more.

You paying fees ?

Longridge is under contract and unless a fairly hefty offer was made will be at Livi next season no matter what league we are in.

Changing the subject completely, my lecturer who I spoke about earlier wrote a wee thing about his new found love for DFC:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/james-mahon/scottish-footballs-semipr_b_9679360.html

That's pretty good by the way.  Find out if the guy is backing Bernie Sanders and I'll warm to him even more.

We could maybe get-

Longridge from Livi if they go down

Ohara on Loan from Falkirk

Scullion from Morton

Russell from QOS

Aggy if released by St mirren

I'm sure there's many more.

Beanie back in a Sons strip would be phenomenal.

Will never happen, though.

That's pretty good by the way.  Find out if the guy is backing Bernie Sanders and I'll warm to him even more.

He's certainly not backing Donald Trump I can confirm that much  :lol:

Beanie back in a Sons strip would be phenomenal.

Will never happen, though.

Never say never

I bring him back on every single Football Manager, and this year's will be no different :lol: