Sons' sorrow

That's an absolute killer, hopefully they do the decent thing and move it to half 12 or something.. f**k travelling back on a 3 hour/ 3 and a half hour journey back on Hogmanay night.

3 hours? If the traffics bad aye. Dundee isn't a far jaunt, if we left Dundee at full time (with a 3pm kick off) we'd be in the pub for 7.

At first I thought the fixtures looked bad but upon reflection I think any combination would look the same. It could be a long year but there's been management changes at other clubs and we have consistency in that respect. We also have consistency at the back which, aside from a few pumpings away from home last year, was probably our best aspect. Hopefully we can add the right forward players and build on last season. Need to be positive this year.

I've got no issue in us signing players from that level, we have in the past and the man who probably needed a wheelbarrow to transport his awards home from the POTY in May came from the Juniors, but it would seem that Kasubandi is nowhere near good enough for us. Where has this rumour come from or is it just someone firing a name out there and everyone jumping on (or off as the case may be) the bandwagon?

That'll be the Kasubandiwagon ?

I would expect at training we will have a few trialists involved even if just to make up numbers.

No harm in this providing we are not duped into signing for the sake of it.

Hopefully some promise out of it.

Anyone know when where training is . Used to in past enjoy walking dog around the grove and watch pre season

Think Cedrick may be right about making up the numbers.

I just can't see us opting to sign a player who's average in the 2nd tier of the juniors. Stevie still has Gordon Smith and #666 to remind him of what happens when you sign utter shiters.

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery