The 'What I Got for Xmas' Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some plastic tubs from my inlaws!

Strangest present yet?

I got a surprise from my mum and dad. My mum thought that she had accidentally thrown her tablet out a few months ago, so bought an iPad to replace it. She ended up finding her old tablet a couple of weeks ago, so I got it!

About £400, a couple of all saints casuals, diesel jeans, aftershave and pjs, over the moon :)

Best bit was seeing the weans face when he was opening his presents, we got him loads of stuff but the thing he liked most was a pair of nike air max, probably the thing that cost the least.

Wisden Cricketers' Almanac, bottle of whisky and a book about the 1832 Reform Act. Good Christmas spent in the corner, with my whisky, rifling through the two books without having to bother anyone.

You should have just got sleeping tablets from the doctor.

After Christmas dinner at the mother in law's I can now report $500 in cash, a sweater (looks and feels high quality) a Raiders teeshirt, a new watch and $100 Barnes and Noble vouchers (book store)

Also been well fed and spoiled rotten!

About £400, a couple of all saints casuals, diesel jeans, aftershave and pjs, over the moon :)

Best bit was seeing the weans face when he was opening his presents, we got him loads of stuff but the thing he liked most was a pair of nike air max, probably the thing that cost the least.

A heartwarming tale.

£250, couple of Xbox games, The Tartan Special One book, Bruce Springsteen biography, FIVE of those deodorant/shower gel set things, couple boxes of chocolate, some items of clothing(socks etc) and some hockey stuff.

I can't complain! :thumsup2

Archived