The 'What I Got for Xmas' Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received a knitted hat, a bic razor, a sewing kit, shoe shiner, a key ring, notepad with pencil, along with some fruit pastels and some sort of Norwegian marzipan bar from the Marine crew on the boat. Top boys, actually putting something together for everyone, some of the hardest workers you'll ever meet.

I'll find out what I've actually got when I get home mid January.

Yer Maw LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOOLL

Argos vouchers which will be combined with Argos vouchers received on my birthday in February so can buy an Xbox One.

Nice jumper.

Nice socks.

Lego Stormtrooper alarm clock.

Lego Santa keyring.

Habernero oil.

Beers.

Loads of jeans. Which I'm not sure about, because I've already got a fuckload of jeans. Got a pair of Adidas Samba trainers though, which I definitely approve of. The Paul Heyman DVD, that wonderful Clint Eastwood collection, the entire Buffy series and a Buffy t-shirt, a Family Guy mug and Simpsons socks.

Reasonable haul.

Loads of jeans. Which I'm not sure about, because I've already got a fuckload of jeans. Got a pair of Adidas Samba trainers though, which I definitely approve of. The Paul Heyman DVD, that wonderful Clint Eastwood collection, the entire Buffy series and a Buffy t-shirt, a Family Guy mug and Simpsons socks.

Reasonable haul.

I got that for my birthday the other day - really looking forward to getting tucked into that over the next few days.

Money, which I'm putting towards a MacBook, underwear and stuff and chocolate. Also three Nando's hot sauces, ranging from hot, extra hot and extra extra hot.

Not normally a huge fan of Christmas, just like eating the dinner, but I bought my step-dad a tablet and he seems genuinely over the moon with it. I felt something inside of me. I don't know what it is. Happiness? Surely not.

http://www.love-eggs.org.uk/lelo-insignia-lyla-2-remote-control-vibrating-love-egg

Got a card from my parents. To my shock there was £50 in it.

My older brother gave me a selection of 6 beers. They were all in date.

Oh and my gran sent me a card with £50 in it.

The biggest 'haul' I've had for 5 years. In fact aside from a few out of date beers last year, the only 'haul' I've had in 5 years.

3 bottles of aftershave, a lynx toiletry bag with accompanying deodorant and shower gel, pair of trainers, boxers and socks, 2 pairs of pyjama bottoms, and money! Happy with my haul. :) Going to the sales tomorrow and spend some of my Christmas money on new clothes!

ETA: A shit-tonne of chocolate.

3 bottles of aftershave, a lynx toiletry bag with accompanying deodorant and shower gel, pair of trainers, boxers and socks, 2 pairs of pyjama bottoms, and money! Happy with my haul. :) Going to the sales tomorrow and spend some of my Christmas money on new clothes!

ETA: A shit-tonne of chocolate.

House of fraser has a Dece sale online mate.

Aye, I actually saw that; debating with myself whether to just pop through to Edinburgh and check their stuff in Jenners. Cheers for the heads up though!

Plenty of good jeans in the sale. Considering ordering this since it's in the sale

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Polo+Ralph+Lauren+Explorer+down+gilet/185873081,default,pd.html

Archived