PS4 or Xbox

Ludo*1

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Add me: erniewhatbert. I haven't played much since the PS4 release, but I try to squeeze a game in now and then.

I once scored over $1.1m in the daily but it didn't register on the board. PSN really sucks sometimes.

Ooft sore one.

I always mess up on the Daily Challenges. It seems to compel me to do stupid things.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can still get standard definition ones I believe in the right file format. The PS4 doesnt currently allow for MKV files to be played (the standard for torrented video) but should still do .avi and .mp4 and all of those industry standard files alright

Nope, files are all avi or mp4. The usb stick isn't recognised after you insert it. It's a known issue with PS4s, the internet is full of complaints.

I always mess up on the Daily Challenges. It seems to compel me to do stupid things.

Spelunky of course is about the skill that you hone after 100s of deaths, but the daily's one-off nature adds a different kind of pressure to score high. It's utterly brilliant.

Tried to stick Spelunky on and it's just stuck at a white screen with a spinning emblem. Probably a good thing though, I've hardly been off the PS4 since I downloaded it...

Aye, the PSN is down AGAIN. I never had this bother with the 360.

This firmware update had better be good. Not hugely impressed with Sony thus far.

Pisspoor from Sony. They can't even use the "But it's free!!" excuse anymore.

All of the other outages this year have been from DDoS attacks on their servers, nothing they can do about that. Dont know if this is the same or what...

Because it's entirely inferior?

I'm happy to sacrifice some online problems for now. Even with this the PS4 is the far superior console. I suppose they had to throw Xbollox a bone in some department!

Aye, the PSN is down AGAIN. I never had this bother with the 360.

This firmware update had better be good. Not hugely impressed with Sony thus far.

Don't think it was anything to do with PSN, I was connected while it was happening.

Deleted and re-downloaded the game hoping that would fix it, same thing happened. Went away and left it on for about an hour, came back and it was still some spinning emblem, was about to just turn the PS4 off and it started working. Probably the longest it's took a game to load for me. Has worked since though. Weird one.

Bit the bullet. Bought PS4 with Alien, FIFA 15 and minecraft for £335 from Tesco.

Found someone to buy FIFA 15 off me for £35 so will buy another couple games ( to be determined)

Sounds like a decent deal tbh. Would recommend TLOU even if you have played it on PS3. If Alien is your type of game then I'd also recommend The Evil Within. I'm starting to cack it during each play now! True survival horror.

Assassins Creed Unity forced to be limited to 900p/30fps on both PS4/XB1. This is due to the XB1 not being able to play it any better than that due to hardware limitations. So therefore PlayStation owners are being forced to play it at a reduced performance as Ubisoft have a exclusive marketing agreement with Microsoft for this title and they don't want the PS4 version preforming much better. I don't see why Ubisoft should alienate PlayStation gamers and force a purposely lesser product down their throats to appease their narrow minded partners who think forcing exclusives will make people buy their lesser console.

Im sure people on here will disagree with me but i now plan to boycott the game, i think that's a disgusting practice to force on their consumers.

Archived