NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

On the eve of the Superbowl I'm still gutted from the Championship Game.

While I know it'll be an incredible spectacle, I'm struggling to get "up" for it. Anyone else the same?

Yep

Cant be arsed at the moment. Will sky+ and watch it when I need something to depress me!!!

Really can't believe Teddy won OROTY over OBJ.

What that boy achieved in 12 games is unparalled.

Teddy won the "Pepsi OROTY" which is voted by the fans.

Still remains absolutely insane that he made it to the Vikings. Texans would be in the playoffs I they took him number 1.

On the eve of the Superbowl I'm still gutted from the Championship Game.

While I know it'll be an incredible spectacle, I'm struggling to get "up" for it. Anyone else the same?

post-1545-14227308405779_thumb.jpg

Nope, I'm good m8 :P

Teddy won the "Pepsi OROTY" which is voted by the fans.

Still remains absolutely insane that he made it to the Vikings. Texans would be in the playoffs I they took him number 1.

To be fair, I think if Mallett had stayed fit we would have made the playoffs anyway.

We were only 1 win shy of the playoffs, and the team with the best record in the AFC to miss out. Mallett was looking promising before his injury and I'm confident we could have picked up that one extra win with him. Specifically the Bengals were there for the taking that day. Don't get me wrong, we would have gone out in the Wild Cards, but certainly not a stretch to say we could have been a playoff team anyway.

We were only 1 win shy of the playoffs, and the team with the best record in the AFC to miss out. Mallett was looking promising before his injury and I'm confident we could have picked up that one extra win with him. Specifically the Bengals were there for the taking that day. Don't get me wrong, we would have gone out in the Wild Cards, but certainly not a stretch to say we could have been a playoff team anyway.

I respect you.....but your talking nonsense