NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I'm sure I seen a Tomlinson throwback on fansedge but it's disappeared. There's a few "new" ones on eBay but I'm a bit wary buying from there.

Anyone got experience buying customised jerseys? I could buy a Wilkerson Jersey if I get it customised but I'm not sure if it's the same quality.

How much money do you have to spare?

http://mobile.footballfanatics.com/NFL_San_Diego_Chargers/San_Diego_Chargers_LaDainian_Tomlinson_Signed_Authentic_Team_Color_Jersey

I notice ff also have jets reebok Tomlinson jerseys for 30 dollars.

How much money do you have to spare?

http://mobile.footballfanatics.com/NFL_San_Diego_Chargers/San_Diego_Chargers_LaDainian_Tomlinson_Signed_Authentic_Team_Color_Jersey

I notice ff also have jets reebok Tomlinson jerseys for 30 dollars.

Yeah, not that much money. :lol:

A (perhaps stupid) Game Pass question.

If I upgrade to the season plus package and get access until July, will I be able to watch the draft live? In other words, does the NFL Network show the draft and is it available on Game Pass?

Yes to both. I always do the 3 months for price of 2 deal for NFL network to see the draft buildup and the draft itself. Every round is shown. I

A (perhaps stupid) Game Pass question.

If I upgrade to the season plus package and get access until July, will I be able to watch the draft live? In other words, does the NFL Network show the draft and is it available on Game Pass?

Wait until March or April and they'll do the three months for two as BishyTon says. It's something like £6 compared to the extra £100 odd for the Gamepass Plus.

So with the last weekend of the regular season upon us, the days after will inevitably bring about unemployment for a few coaches. What openings are we projecting?

Obviously Houston is open at the moment.

I think Washington is a given.

Munchak has been on borrowed time in Tennessee for a while now.

My gut feeling is Detroit will be looking for someone else to get the best out of that roster.

The following are all possibilities as well but wouldn't like to call: New York Jets; Oakland; Dallas; Minnesota; Tampa Bay.

If I had to tip one shock one then I wouldn't be surprised if Cincinnati part with Lewis if they go out with a whimper in the Wild Card Round again.

Counter to that, I'll be most surprised if Tom Coughlin isn't given another year in New York.

Dallas and NYJ are definitely safe I think. Probably Oakland aswell given their improvement this season. I'd say MIN, DET are definites although I'm not as confident as you are about Washington (if they were going to sack him why didnt they just do it this year when they still had time for a playoff run?). Tampa are 50/50 for me after that awful start but they did pick it up toward they end a bit especially given their injuries. I think Indy need a coaching change if they want that Trent Richardson gamble to pay off

Dallas and NYJ are definitely safe I think. Probably Oakland aswell given their improvement this season. I'd say MIN, DET are definites although I'm not as confident as you are about Washington (if they were going to sack him why didnt they just do it this year when they still had time for a playoff run?). Tampa are 50/50 for me after that awful start but they did pick it up toward they end a bit especially given their injuries. I think Indy need a coaching change if they want that Trent Richardson gamble to pay off

I hope Rex stays but I wouldn't say he's a stick on to return.

Colts definitely need to get rid of Pep Hamilton at OC but Pagano is doing a decent job IMO.

I hope Rex stays but I wouldn't say he's a stick on to return.

Colts definitely need to get rid of Pep Hamilton at OC but Pagano is doing a decent job IMO.

I think the Jets have improved enough this year that he doesnt deserve to be sacked but if they dont address concerns on offence this year and don't get better then next year he has to go.

Ach I don't know. OC is a must to change but I cant help but feel like Pagano has let Luck do the coaching on offence. I get thats what Manning done but with a young QB thats a much bigger risk. They've not done what they had to on defence either and I'd guess that's down to Pagano wanting to get as much round Luck as he can.

The Richardson trade won't pay off because he's shit, 9/10 of his attempts end up with him running into his offensive line for 1 or 2 yard gain or a loss of yards.

I expect the Browns reaction when the trade went through was something like this.

ku-xlarge.gif

He's not a power runner though, Chris Johnson done fine this year with the same play style. When they get the ball to him out wide he does well, they just refuse to get him involved in the passing game.

He's not a power runner though, Chris Johnson done fine this year with the same play style. When they get the ball to him out wide he does well, they just refuse to get him involved in the passing game.

Very much agree with this. The Colts use him a ridiculous amount in the I-Formation where he just runs straight forward doing his worst Marshawn Lynch impersonation. It certainly doesn't help that the OL is very poor at blocking.

Pro Bowl rosters are out! Farcical as usual!

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap2000000304771/article/2014-pro-bowl-complete-rosters

OFFENSE

Quarterbacks — Tom Brady, Patriots; Drew Brees, Saints; Peyton Manning, Broncos; Cam Newton, Panthers; Philip Rivers, Chargers; Russell Wilson, Seahawks.

Wide Receivers — Antonio Brown, Steelers; Dez Bryant, Cowboys; Josh Gordon, Browns; A.J. Green, Bengals; Andre Johnson, Texans; Calvin Johnson, Lions; Brandon Marshall, Bears; Demaryius Thomas, Broncos.

Tackles — Branden Albert, Chiefs; Jason Peters, Eagles; Tyron Smith, Cowboys; Joe Staley, 49ers; Joe Thomas, Bronws; Trent Williams, Redskins.

Guards — Jahri Evans, Saints; Ben Grubbs, Saints; Mike Iupati, 49ers; Logan Mankins, Patriots; Louis Vasquez, Broncos; Marshal Yanda, Ravens.

Centers — Ryan Kalil, Panthers; Alex Mack, Browns; Mike Pouncey, Dolphins; Max Unger, Seahawks.

Tight Ends — Jordan Cameron, Browns; Vernon Davis, 49ers; Jimmy Graham, Saints; Julius Thomas, Broncos.

Running Backs — Jamaal Charles, Chiefs; Matt Forte, Bears; Frank Gore, 49ers; Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks; LeSean McCoy, Eagles; Adrian Peterson, Vikings.

Fullbacks — Marcel Reece, Raiders; Mike Tolbert, Panthers.

DEFENSE

Defensive Ends — Greg Hardy, Panthers; Cameron Jordan, Saints; Robert Quinn, Rams; Cameron Wake, Dolphins; J.J. Watt, Texans; Mario Williams, Bills.

Interior Linemen — Gerald McCoy, Bucs; Haloti Ngata, Ravens; Dontari Poe, Chiefs; Justin Smith, 49ers; Ndamukong Suh, Lions; Kyle Williams, Bills.

Outside Linebackers — John Abraham, Cardinals; Ahmad Brooks, 49ers; Tamba Hali, Chiefs; Justin Houston, Chiefs; Robert Mathis, Colts; Terrell Suggs, Ravens.

Inside/Middle Linebackers — NaVorro Bowman, 49ers; Vontaze Burfict, Bengals; Luke Kuechly, Panthers; Patrick Willis, 49ers.

Cornerbacks — Brandon Flowers, Chiefs; Brent Grimes, Dolphins; Joe Haden, Browns; Patrick Peterson, Cardinals; Darrelle Revis, Bucs; Richard Sherman, Seahawks; Aqib Talib, Patriots; Alterraun Verner, Titans.

Free Safeties — Jairus Byrd, Bills; Earl Thomas, Seahawks; Eric Weddle, Chargers.

Strong Safeties — Eric Berry, Chiefs; Kam Chancellor, Seahawks; Troy Polamalu, Steelers.

SPECIAL TEAMS

Punters — Brandon Fields, Dolphins; Johnny Hekker, Rams.

Placekickers — Matt Prater, Broncos; Justin Tucker, Ravens.

Punt Returners — Antonio Brown, Steelers; Dexter McCluster, Chiefs.

Special Teamers — Justin Bethel, Cardinals; Matthew Slater, Patriots.

First of all, the fact that Muhammad Wilkerson is not in there is an utter disgrace. Mario Williams has not had a better season. No fucking way. Justin Smith and Haloti Ngata would be replaced by Sheldon Richardson and Damon Harrison. The Sons of Anarchy should be tearing up Hawaii.

I'd also replace Tom Brady with Nick Foles. Andre Johnson with Alshon Jeffery, Adrian Peterson (okat, maybe Frank Gore) with Knowshon Moreno, Jairus Byrd with Devin McCourty, Troy Polamalu with Donte Whitner. Also, why are there 6 OLB and only 4 ILB? I'd get rid of Abrahams and replace him with Derrick Johnson or Lavonte David.

First of all, the fact that Muhammad Wilkerson is not in there is an utter disgrace. Mario Williams has not had a better season. No fucking way. Justin Smith and Haloti Ngata would be replaced by Sheldon Richardson and Damon Harrison. The Sons of Anarchy should be tearing up Hawaii.

I'd also replace Tom Brady with Nick Foles. Andre Johnson with Alshon Jeffery, Adrian Peterson (okat, maybe Frank Gore) with Knowshon Moreno, Jairus Byrd with Devin McCourty, Troy Polamalu with Donte Whitner. Also, why are there 6 OLB and only 4 ILB? I'd get rid of Abrahams and replace him with Derrick Johnson or Lavonte David.

Stat wise I'm sure Mario Williams is like the second best DE in the league after one of the Pats guys? At least that was the case when I done my votes a couple of weeks ago.

Stat wise I'm sure Mario Williams is like the second best DE in the league after one of the Pats guys? At least that was the case when I done my votes a couple of weeks ago.

He has 13, behind Robert Quinn (18) and Robert Mathis (17.5). JJ Watt has 9.5 and he's been the best or perhaps second best DE in the league. Chandler Jones has 11.5 sacks but is still rather have numerous players over him.