NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I genuinely have no idea. There's definitely decent potential in there but he just panics and makes stupid mistakes every so often. He also comes across as having no real desire half the time. Even when he was benched, he still just kinda wandered around as if he wasn't sure what to do. Perhaps he's just been given too much too easy and believes all the hype that the contract alluded to.

9 hours ago, Spain said:

Perhaps he's just been given too much too easy and believes all the hype that the contract alluded to.

I think this might be a big part of it but more in line he is trying too hard to show he is worth it.  

Could get worse for the Texans if Savage balls out.  QB controversey allover Texas then with Dallas starting to go through one now

9 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

NFL fines Giants $150K, Ben McAdoo $50K, and downgrades team's fourth-round pick for walkie-talkie infraction, according to NFL.

That downgrade of a draft pick is daft.  Should have been removed or left alone.  Is Mara appealing?

Edited by Antiochas III

Don't think it has anything to do with OBJ tbh.  Nor even previous except maybe the amount.  Apart from the one week where everyone does it unless given specific permission by NFL you must not wear unregulated uniform.  

You got to wonder what NFLPA were up to with some of the shit they allowed.  

Easily my favourite player in the league, even pre Vikings. 

It comes from the eagles win over the patriots last December, he was sensational that day and I've liked him since. I would've like a Harrison Smith jersey also if Bradford wasn't available. 

Edited by Dazzle

If I got a new jersey, it'd be a Khalil Mack one, easily.

But I don't really wear them with any regularity, so it'd be a waste of time getting a new one. Still got the old Charles Woodson if I need it for going to the IS at Wembley or some sort of NFL event. #24 will never be out of date.