NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 22:52, Bully Wee Villa said:

Santa Clara, not San Jose, innit?

Mind you I suppose I shouldn't be too critical as we don't exactly play on the banks of the Clyde any more!

Aye, although having been there it's not easy to see where Santa Clara ends and San Jose begins. Silicon Valley is basically loads of towns which all merge into one another.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CountyFan said:

Just booked my ticket, am I right in thinking this was free before? Anyway, £7 is hardly a fortune so it's fine. Should be good. 

From the link above...

Previous events were free to attend. Why is this one different?

Due to the popularity of our fan forums, the events are oversubscribed. Because of the complimentary nature of our previous fan forums, not all fans who successfully secured a place attended the event. This created a great loss of opportunity for other fans who could have filled these spaces. For this reason, we have made the decision to charge a nominal amount for our future fan forums.

£6 from every ticket will go to the Youth Sport Trust, a registered charity creating a brighter future for young people and helping with the growth of participation in American football amongst young people and at a grassroots level across the UK.