Free Money

I'm sticking to my guns. 50 placed on under 3.5 FH goals for a generous return of 75p.

Over 2.5 FH goals (currently 6/1) will go on after kick off. Hope the signal at St Mirren park is decent or I'll cry like a bitch.

Edited by djchapsticks

I'm sticking to my guns. 50 placed on under 3.5 FH goals for a generous return of 75p.

Over 2.5 FH goals (currently 6/1) will go on after kick off. Hope the signal at St Mirren park is decent or I'll cry like a bitch.

I've put back a family outing by an hour so I can safely get the inplay bet on at home.. :ph34r:

Not sure if it's been mentioned but if you put your £50 on a player who is unlikely to play for first goalscorer then it will be refunded but you will still get £50 in play.

Does that work if he's on the bench?

Tempted to go simple on over 0.5 goals at 1/20 and FT 0-0 at 10/1. Usually when I expect a goal fest it turns out a turgid draw.

P.S. Decided to avoid risking breaking the guaranteed profit rule by going over 1.5 at 1/4, £12 on either side to win 1-0 at 9/2 with another bookie, and 0-0 at 10/1.

So, 0-0 brings £488, 1-0 or 0-1 brings £4 and any other result brings 50p.

Did the right thing. I looked at doing it but 1 min into the game the odds had dropped to 8/1 and thought that was poor so decided against it. Well done.

Did the right thing. I looked at doing it but 1 min into the game the odds had dropped to 8/1 and thought that was poor so decided against it. Well done.

Aye, bit pissed off at that, McBookies were offering 12/1. Still, mustn't grumble.. :lol:

post-30062-0-30931000-1445794176_thumb.j

Minus £50 x 2 and the £12 1-0 covering bet so £338 profit from a zero risk bet. :)

P.S. I'm sure Bet365 have a look at the first bets, probably collectively, and adjust the in play odds to mitigate potential pay outs. They wouldn't be offering 3/4 of the odds of other bookies otherwise.

Edited by welshbairn

Cheers. Very near pure luck, though at zero risk. Hope they keep doing this, probably your turn next time.

It was pure stubbornness that prevented it. I only stuck with the goals bet as I felt that if I shifted about then I'd undoubtedly miss out. I'll persevere with it if it happens again as it will come on at some point. No harm done, the money is safely back in my account out already.

I'm more gutted at a Cypriot team doing a £5 13 team accumulator for a grand today.