Free Money

anyone never signed up with corals should google their lebron james new customer offer

2/1 max tenner bet paid out in cash for lebron james to score a single basket tonight in the cleveland cavaliers opening game of the season, james is their leading all time scorer and averaged 25.3 ppg last season for them

30 quid free money, and if the remarkable happens and he doesnt score, you get 20 quid of free bets back instead

got about 5 different family members all signed up for this :lol:

anyone never signed up with corals should google their lebron james new customer offer

2/1 max tenner bet paid out in cash for lebron james to score a single basket tonight in the cleveland cavaliers opening game of the season, james is their leading all time scorer and averaged 25.3 ppg last season for them

30 quid free money, and if the remarkable happens and he doesnt score, you get 20 quid of free bets back instead

got about 5 different family members all signed up for this :lol:

http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices-online-2710/

Pretty much the definition of free money if you dont have a coral account

edit: just seen 53 and countings post, so uhh, just providing the link :unsure2:

easy as,

new customers tonight get 7/1 on both manchester teams winning tonight, 20 quid free bets if they dont

More of a gamble this time and not as clear cut as last nights one but still good for a new customer

Coral seem the best for ridiculous offers to entice new customers. A couple I remember were Brazil to wear yellow in their first world cup game last year (either 2/1 or 3/1 I think) and 5/1 for Man Utd to win a corner in a home game against QPR

Paddy Power are doing something along these lines, £20 max bet on a live TV match e.g. Chelsea vs Liverpool today and you get £10 in play. Anyone got any good ideas to maximise this risk free?

My first instinct was to bet over 0.5 pre match and then no goalscorer, or 0-0 final score if that's not available in play. You win washers if there's a goal but maybe £80 if it's 0-0 (or 0-1 with an o.g. if the no goalscorer bet available in play).

Don't know how sharp PP are compared to bet365 on the bets that guarantee a profit though.

Paddy Power are doing something along these lines, £20 max bet on a live TV match e.g. Chelsea vs Liverpool today and you get £10 in play. Anyone got any good ideas to maximise this risk free?

My first instinct was to bet over 0.5 pre match and then no goalscorer, or 0-0 final score if that's not available in play. You win washers if there's a goal but maybe £80 if it's 0-0 (or 0-1 with an o.g. if the no goalscorer bet available in play).

Don't know how sharp PP are compared to bet365 on the bets that guarantee a profit though.

First bet has to be at odds of 1/2 or greater to stop people doing what you are suggesting

Bet365 doing the inplay bet offer on Bayern v Arsenal. I'll be going for the classic £50 on double chance either team and £50 on the draw in play. Paid off in the Manchester derby a week ago. It's only £9 profit for either side winning and it seems almost a banker of a Bayern win, but a draw returns a profit of £160 so it'd be madness to not stick by it...

surely to f**k Bayern will horse arsenal in the first half this time

I'm not so sure, there's only 3 points in it between top and bottom, and I think both sides would be confident of winning their last 2 games after Wednesday night. Could be a cagey game with both teams content with a draw, which means it will be a 7 goal thriller. :1eye

I'm not so sure, there's only 3 points in it between top and bottom, and I think both sides would be confident of winning their last 2 games after Wednesday night. Could be a cagey game with both teams content with a draw, which means it will be a 7 goal thriller. :1eye

see you and your reasoned thinking, i havent a fucking clue what to bet tomorrow night now lol