Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Id have thought you d have approved of this.. given you want to see terrorism given its head after the No vote.

I never said that. I also note that you already approve of it. Still not a whisper of condemnation from you, and now frosty appears to be claiming that it never happened!

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said that. I also note that you already approve of it. Still not a whisper of condemnation from you, and now frosty appears to be claiming that it never happened!

Yes you did

Yes you did

Still not a whisper of condemnation. Its been days now since it was raised, I can only assume you endorse violence and intimidation when it is your precious unionist camp doing it.

So, evidence of me being "caught" lying?

Still not a whisper of condemnation. Its been days now since it was raised, I can only assume you endorse violence and intimidation when it is your precious unionist camp doing it.

So, evidence of me being "caught" lying?

You completely invented things i categorically did not say.

And you are lying here. You said you want to see independence supporters go down the terrorist route once democracy fails.

I still haven't worked out your point, are you saying that none of this happened?

No I'm sure all of those things happened but you'd struggle to describe most of them as intimidation and to suggest they are evidence of some sort of BT conspiracy is frankly ridiculous.

For someone with a pretty thick skin over most things I was surprised to see you getting so tearful over something that if the Yes and No monickers were reversed would have seen you pointing and laughing at what Wings are saying.

You completely invented things i categorically did not say.

And you are lying here. You said you want to see independence supporters go down the terrorist route once democracy fails.

So, evidence I was "caught" lying? You have heard of evidence right? Maybe get one of your fellow legal graduates to explain it to you. Seems to me that you are once again lying to deflect.

And STILL not a word of criticism, so you clearly do endorse those violent tactics. Unless you say otherwise, from now on, we have evidence of you supporting campaigns of fear and intimidation.

No I'm sure all of those things happened but you'd struggle to describe most of them as intimidation and to suggest they are evidence of some sort of BT conspiracy is frankly ridiculous.

For someone with a pretty thick skin over most things I was surprised to see you getting so tearful over something that if the Yes and No monickers were reversed would have seen you pointing and laughing at what Wings are saying.

I don't approve of political suppression being carried out by the authorities, and of abuse shouted at pregnant women, regardless of what side. Im saddened to see that you, reynard, barry, and hb do.

So, evidence I was "caught" lying? You have heard of evidence right? Maybe get one of your fellow legal graduates to explain it to you. Seems to me that you are once again lying to deflect.

And STILL not a word of criticism, so you clearly do endorse those violent tactics. Unless you say otherwise, from now on, we have evidence of you supporting campaigns of fear and intimidation.

I despise the Orange Order. I completely condemn any violence or threats of violence .

You however want independence supporters to engage in violent attacks once the referendum is lost.

You have been caught lying as you have made false assertions with no evidence to back them up

I don't approve of political suppression being carried out by the authorities, and of abuse shouted at pregnant women, regardless of what side. Im saddened to see that you, reynard, barry, and hb do.

Yet you want Independence supporters to engage in acts of violence once the democratic process has failed!

Is Brian Quinn a good expert witness or have our Nat friends found some tenuous (and/or dubious) link to cast doubt on his credibility?

Why doesn't the BoE or even George Osborne just come out right now and say in ther event of Independence we won't be in a Currency Union with Scotland?

That's how easy it is to clarify the situation. This is all getting to be a bit tedious!

I despise the Orange Order. I completely condemn any violence or threats of violence .

You however want independence supporters to engage in violent attacks once the referendum is lost.

You have been caught lying as you have made false assertions with no evidence to back them up

I don't see any evidence from you, and unlike me, you have a track record of dishonesty. Where is YOUR evidence? I've explained that your lies have been deleted on this occasion, surely you can rustle up evidence against me though?

Yet you want Independence supporters to engage in acts of violence once the democratic process has failed!

Against pregnant women? I definitely did not say that. Evidence of this, or shall we put it down to your usual deflection attempts?

Why doesn't the BoE or even George Osborne just come out right now and say in ther event of Independence we won't be in a Currency Union with Scotland?

That's how easy it is to clarify the situation. This is all getting to be a bit tedious!

Why would they do that?

They would just set out their terms for allowing it post secession knowing they have new Scotland over a barrel

Against pregnant women? I definitely did not say that. Evidence of this, or shall we put it down to your usual deflection attempts?

You didnt specify who you wanted attacked or spared.

Just that you wanted to see a campaign of violence by indy supporters in the event of a No vote

I don't see any evidence from you, and unlike me, you have a track record of dishonesty. Where is YOUR evidence? I've explained that your lies have been deleted on this occasion, surely you can rustle up evidence against me though?

Its on the deleted thread...

How can i find posts now it is gone? :huh:

Why would they do that?

They would just set out their terms for allowing it post secession knowing they have new Scotland over a barrel

To clarify the situation? Same as the EU.

Instead they keep the Scottish public confused in a "will they, won't they" situation.

Its on the deleted thread...

How can i find posts now it is gone? :huh:

Right. So I make claim, you demand evidence, I point out that evidence no longer exists, you call me liar.

You make claim I demand evidence, you point out that evidence no longer exists...

The difference here is that you have a long and glorious track record of telling lies, hiding, and never admitting when you get things wrong. Like Reynard and Ad Lib, your former credibility lies in ruins, and this is just another nail.

Archived