Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hold on a minute. Is this how the question was asked? Please tell me it wasn't?

If there was a referendum tomorrow on Scotland leaving the United Kingdom and becoming an independent country and this was the question, how would you vote? Should Scotland be an independent country?

whit??? well thats not leading anywhere is it :lol:

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on a minute. Is this how the question was asked? Please tell me it wasn't?

If there was a referendum tomorrow on Scotland leaving the United Kingdom and becoming an independent country and this was the question, how would you vote? Should Scotland be an independent country?

And cue the deflection squad! :lol:

I thought this poll asked the exact question? Ad Lib, you keep people honest, would you say that if the above is how the question was phrased, then the herald and the entire unionist squad have been at it?

And cue the deflection squad! :lol:

I thought this poll asked the exact question? Ad Lib, you keep people honest, would you say that if the above is how the question was phrased, then the herald and the entire unionist squad have been at it?

Should Scotland be an independent country IS the question.

Here is all the data from the poll https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wn0eaiasix78gd/presentation%20for%20sunday%20briefing%20FINAL.pdf

Talk about leading questions! And they have the fucking audacity to attack Panelbase!

Dirty sneaky lowdown snake in the grass b*****ds! I knew there was something dodgy about this poll. Fekin knew it!

I'll tell you when the data is published. It just seems really evasive.

Sure enough, a huge leading question. I look forward to HB acknowledging that my instincts were right, once again.

Should Scotland be an independent country IS the question.

It is, and it is not what was asked in the poll. :lol:

Here is all the data from the poll https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wn0eaiasix78gd/presentation%20for%20sunday%20briefing%20FINAL.pdf

Talk about leading questions! And they have the fucking audacity to attack Panelbase!

Dirty sneaky lowdown snake in the grass b*****ds! I knew there was something dodgy about this poll. Fekin knew it!

How is it a leading question?

Sure enough, a huge leading question. I look forward to HB acknowledging that my instincts were right, once again.It is, and it is not what was asked in the poll. :lol:

1) How is it a leading question

2) Yes it was.

Sure enough, a huge leading question. I look forward to HB acknowledging that my instincts were right, once again.

It is, and it is not what was asked in the poll. :lol:

Based on Westminster voting intentions? Why?

If there was a referendum tomorrow (well there isn't so why ask that?)

"Leaving the United Kingdom" fek me!

Why not just ask the referendum question? Not leading enough?

They are hiding something. The scotsman article is full of gloss and dodging, and the law squad are on full lie and deflect mode. When the data is released, I predict that the unionists will forget this poll existed.

It isn't anywhere yet that I can see. Interesting that...

Panic not Yes camp.. the Herald assists...

Back to the bat cave for the next spin of the 'Wheel of Dubiety'

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/politics/referendum-news/record-poll-low-for-yes-vote.22029825

Oops. You believed the press again. You got it wrong. Again.

I look forward to your disappearing act tomorrow, because there seems to be a lot missing from the articles on this poll. I wonder if this will actually be the first ever time that YouGov have asked the referendum question.

I think it was probably agreed for some consistency that all pollsters would use the 'real' question once it was finalised.

Certainly all of them this year have

They have?

1) How is it a leading question

2) Yes it was.

I don't recall "leaving the United Kingdom" being part of the referendum question?

Based on Westminster voting intentions? Why?

If there was a referendum tomorrow (well there isn't so why ask that?)

"Leaving the United Kingdom" fek me!

Why not just ask the referendum question? Not leading enough?

That's what the referendum is about. They have given a preamble to set the context to get a snapshot of current opinion, then asked for a response to the actual question. They even say "and if this was the question" in the preamble. It is not leading in any way whatsoever.

That's what the referendum is about. They have given a preamble to set the context to get a snapshot of current opinion, then asked for a response to the actual question. They even say "and if this was the question" in the preamble. It is not leading in any way whatsoever.

Ma fuckin arse! :lol::lol::lol:

It wasn't part of the question YouGov asked.

It was part of the preamble. They asked the referendum question. Verbatim.

I don't have anything new to add, I just wanted to laugh at this post all over again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The most shameless of shameless Unionism. Its a leading question boy. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

I don't have anything new to add, I just wanted to laugh at this post all over again. :lol: :lol: :lol:The most shameless of shameless Unionism. Its a leading question boy. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

It isn't a leading question. The preamble may or may not be misleading. The question is verbatim the one approved by the Electoral Commission and not leading.

Archived