Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you suggesting that any of the questions in that poll were as leading as the "preamble" above? Please provide examples.

Mmm.. so the evidence of the leading questions you asked for are there

Would you like to withdraw that outraged horror at the suggestion?

Sorry... would you like to surrender that position?

As I've already stated above, I consider the WoS questions to be less leading. I note that you haven't taken up the opportunity to provide examples.

Oh, while we're at it, can you point out where I demonstrated "outraged horror"?

DEFLECT!! DEFLECT!! DEFLECT!!

By the way, Wings weren't interested in repeating the same sort of poll. They wanted to see other info that the media weren't asking.

Fascinating that the wings poll never came up today, until the unionists got smeared into the ground tonight.

As I've already stated above, I consider the WoS questions to be less leading. I note that you haven't taken up the opportunity to provide examples.

Oh, while we're at it, can you point out where I demonstrated "outraged horror"?

Really... the use of the word 'surrender' isnt leading?

The WoS poll is a bit of fun. I get it. Paid for by the people who want to read its findings and be happy.

Lets not pretend it adds anything useful to the actual referendum though.

Really... the use of the word 'surrender' isnt leading?

The WoS poll is a bit of fun. I get it. Paid for by the people who want to read its findings and be happy.

Lets not pretend it adds anything useful to the actual referendum though.

As opposed to the poll you spent all day defending today? Paid for by the people that want to read its findings and be happy.

Are you back to liking polls again? If we want to make a collective decision on the board to only include polls with the exact question , 1000 min respondents and no preamble im good with that.

Leaves us with just IPSOS and Panelbase ( non wos).

As opposed to the poll you spent all day defending today? Paid for by the people that want to read its findings and be happy.

I dont think they ll be very happy at all with the findings.

The larger the No lead the less incentive for Devo plussing.

Not good news at all for the poll commissioners.

Courier has this teaser

"Anyway, its going to be a corker to start the week with top billing going to a seriously sensational referendum story that could be about to blow the battle for independence wide open...dont miss it"

My bet poll showing Yes ahead...

Oh exciting

Im going for Sir Sean to replace Blair Jenkins.

Are you back to liking polls again? If we want to make a collective decision on the board to only include polls with the exact question , 1000 min respondents and no preamble im good with that.

Leaves us with just IPSOS and Panelbase ( non wos).

All polls this far out are meaningless, but I am especially enjoying being proven right, again.

Opinion polls are the 'friendlies' of politics aren't they? If you get humped 4-0 its irrelevant, meaningless or whatever but if you win 4-0 its full on 'WE'RE GUNNA WIN THE LEAGUE!1!!1' mode.

There will be a referendum on an independent Scotland on 18th of September 2014. How do you intend to vote in response to the question:

Should Scotland be an independent country?"

Yes - 44%

No - 43%

Don't Know - 13%

Don't know figure pretty similar to the one that got the YouGov ridiculed early on. Will be interesting to see if it has the same effect here

Archived