Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think he's pointing out that all the St. Mirren fans who post here have very similar opinions.

They do? Hmm, i could have sworn there's a good few St Mirren fans on here who've stated they're voting yes. Wisbit?

Its obviously his take on me.

I'd much rather take you on ;)

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do?  Hmm, i could have sworn there's a good few St Mirren fans on here who've stated they're voting yes.  Wisbit?  

I'd much rather take you on ;)

Me too, at the moment. Although xbl is doing all he can to change my mind.

Me too, at the moment. Although xbl is doing all he can to change my mind.

Personally a higher percentage of Saints fans i know say they are voting yes than non Saints fans that i know.

Personally a higher percentage of Saints fans i know say they are voting yes than non Saints fans that i know.

Yeah I would agree, but let's not spoil xbl's simplistic generalisations.

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Yeah I would agree, but let's not spoil xbl's simplistic generalisations.

Indeed, it's all the poor lads got.

The hierarchy of British unionist clubs in Scotland in my opinion is (from most unionist downwards):

Hearts

Celtic

Airdrie

Rangers

St. Mirren

The rest are a much of a muchness below that in percentage/ferocity of unionism.

edit: obviously this is in a Scottish context and not an Irish one or Celtic wouldn't be ranked second

The hierarchy of British unionist clubs in Scotland in my opinion is (from most unionist downwards):

Hearts

Celtic

Airdrie

Rangers

St. Mirren

The rest are a much of a muchness below that in percentage/ferocity of unionism.

edit: obviously this is in a Scottish context and not an Irish one or Celtic wouldn't be ranked second

:lol:

Hearts

Celtic

Airdrie

Rangers

St. Mirren

:lol:

Hearts are that big a unionist club that even the leader of the Scottish National Party supports them.

I can only guess that your opinion is from personal experience and not from Pie & Bovril, as there are probably more active Hearts supporting posters on here who will vote yes than no. On Kickback it's probably at least 50-50 as well going by the input on their indy thread, although there's no poll.

I'm not denying there's unionists/British nationalists in our support, obviously, but don't let the minority of bigoted, wannabe Rangers f**k-tards warp your view. I've seen Hearts fans telling other, butchers apron carrying Hearts fans (waving them at Celtic/Hibs supporters etc) to get to f**k many a time.

Let's not forget that Hearts have carried the Saltire in their club crest since the 19th century either. What other clubs have done so? 8)

This is off my personal experience. It's not scientific. It's just my perception from over the years.

Perhaps not coincidentally, Airdrie is the only ground where I've heard an opposing player being referred to as a '****** b*****d.'

edit: oh for f**k's sake. Rhymes with 'denian' and rhymes with 'rastard.'

Hearts

Celtic

Airdrie

Rangers

St. Mirren

:blink:

Erm no he didn't, Alex Massie was already discredited for his political views, which Colkitto rightly suggested were influenced by his choice of educational institution. Massie has a vested interest in the preservation of the UK state, and has existed in a media environment of Scots being ungrateful free public service scroungers impinging on the memory of the Empire and Diana. This is quite clearly an influence on Massie's politics: thanks for playing anyway.

Idiot.

Erm yes he did. It's a very short post so even you should be able to follow it.

This really isn't going well for you.

Bravehearts on the box.

Come on Long Shanks!

Don't worry us Jocks kick your Southern Arse's back to Pomland. FREE JOCKISTAN!!..............we are all Mel Gibson.

EDIT: That'll be support for independence up then? because of what happened 700 years ago i'm definitely voting yes :P

Braveheart may not be the most accurate historically speaking,but I think it a great film.

No, but it does depict yous as warmongering, land-grabbing, murderious b*****ds ;)

ETA srry for quoting DeeGas :unsure2:

Who will be the YES 500ther it's only 2 away?

Another thing is there any regional hotspots for YESers or NOers & more specifically are folk the closer to Hadrian's Wall more likely to be NOers or YESers?

Grimbo

Archived