online dating

While it appears I was off the mark thinking that nobsworthTON and chuckles were the same person, it's good to hear he was sock-puppetting two other accounts. What a weirdo.

edit: actually, was I off the mark? I see nobsworthTON is banned now...

I couldnt possibly comment :whistle

Guest honestrae95

there is a breakdown waiting to happen in this thread

it may not be soon

but there is certainly going to be one

If only we could bet on P&B!

Edit- I'd definitely stick a few quid on 'GuessWhoIAm' having the same IP address as 'chuckles'.

Edited by honestrae95

While it appears I was off the mark thinking that nobsworthTON and chuckles were the same person, it's good to hear he was sock-puppetting two other accounts. What a weirdo.edit: actually, was I off the mark? I see nobsworthTON is banned now...

Where do you see who's been banned?

Is there an online dating site allowing people to form relationships with their own alias' on forums? It'd do a roaring trade, imo.

it' make this place a lot quieter and better, too.

a lot of totally obsessed loons / aliases / banned returning trolls showboating on here, recently.

Guest honestrae95

it' make this place a lot quieter and better, too.

a lot of totally obsessed loons / aliases / banned returning trolls showboating on here, recently.

You could always cry about it a little more. Then again, I don't think that's really possible for you.

The word 'alias' is mentioned and Lexi Collector appears. Oh the irony of it all....

That'll be the last we see of chuckles then? Shame he was always good for a...I'm not actually sure how to finish that sentence tbh.

ridiculously unfunny, cringe inducing post filled with far too many smileys and horrendous nicknames?