ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Thats what i was wondering. We not supposed to know then Tommy End was at Evolve too

There's no way they were trying to pass them off as the actual SDS surely?! Those guys were about 8 stone apiece. I thought it was meant to be some sort of Legion followers/druids (however you want to describe them) or something. Guess the commentary might shed more light

Edited by Christophe

There's no way they were trying to pass them off as the actual SDS surely?! Those guys were about 8 stone apiece. I thought it was meant to be some sort of Legion followers/druids (however you want to describe them) or something. Guess the commentary might shed more light

Went to have a look and the Square Go wasn't up yet just the matches. Don't know if it was the lack of interest but forgot all the punishment Carmel took before she then beat Liam with 1 chair shot.

Looked like the wee fannies in The Purge (development tag team)

Looked like the wee fannies in The Purge (development tag team)

Fair enough. I didn't realise there were other members on the fringes of legion to explain away who they were.

Thank feck it wasn't meant to be the SDS. Tommy End apparently impressed a lot of people at Evolve over the weekend.

Stumbled upon this on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x3AYgHBOVY

Not sure Grado is well suited to 'Murica tbh. As much as I like him, half his act his humour - and that is lost over there - not least cos of his accent. And his theme tune has been nixed as well.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I'm happy Renfrew has the title, I can't stand grado fair enough he's good for the company and I'll give him credit for that match on Sunday! I can see Wolfie cashing in at the Barras in April as that'll be a year since he joined the NAK.

Cant see renfrew just accepting it but is it going to turn out like the whole Divers thing again?

Edited by Tay7x

A waste of what? What else were you looking for him to achieve during his run?

He's the only guy non-diehards have even heard of so would be good to give him a longer run if you're looking to continue to grow. You need more than just regular wrestling fans if you're planning on selling out the Hydro. They need to do something big and they've not come close so far.

You should be pissed off about false advertising. If there's a chance Galloway won't be on the show then it should be made clear to everyone.

I really had big hopes for ICW after Fear & Loathing but I've been baffled at what's happened since. Apparently most others don't seem to mind the shite booking though, I guess because the ICW name is over no matter what they do.

They gave the title to Renfrew because he's over, and they didn't want someone to lose the case the same way two years running.

I don't think Dallas likes the idea of Grado as champ. Hence why he never got it before the SECC despite being hugely over for a good long while before it.

Grado WILL be a main player come Hydro time. There's absolutely nothing baffling about most of the decisions ICW have taken since then, outside of two things at the Square Go.