ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

As much as I hate Renfrew, that promo was money, gives him a justifiable heelish reason to be an evil b*****d to Grado, I get why people are saying about the blurred heel/face lines but at bigger shows Grado will still be a super over babyface.

Edited by cb_diamond

Did I read somewhere the lionheart and Kenny Williams are fighting pre Square Go and the winner takes position 30, if so one of them will be in the mix to win.

Anyone know what the build up story is for that is it a carry on from their pre fear and loathing beef?

Edited as I thought it was bt Gunn and kw.

Edited by Fony Titz

Build up going worldwide - Beer Money just put out a tweet supporting Renfrew

ICW have done a better build up for a fight with two YouTube videos than WWE could do with weeks of TV shows - that's how you do it McMahon

Well done ICW Grado and Renfrew - fantastic work

That wasn't beer money.

Did I read somewhere the lionheart and Kenny Williams are fighting pre Square Go and the winner takes position 30, if so one of them will be in the mix to win.

Anyone know what the build up story is for that is it a carry on from their pre fear and loathing beef?

Edited as I thought it was bt Gunn and kw.

Pretty much, think Lionheart attacked Williams backstage and said words to the effect of "did you think fear and loathing would be the end of it?" Not much more to it than that. Winner gets the number 30 spot and the loser sits out.

ICW really is living in the late 90s, huh? Amazing how everyone thinks it's a great promo when it's a "shoot".

No matter what anyone says, that was a terrible heel promo. It was a decent promo if Renfrew and Grado are both babyfaces and they're doing a baby vs baby though, so apologies if that's actually what's planned. It's not a heel promo if what they say is true and 100% fair. Maybe they're planning a double turn of some sort, cause I'm struggling to make sense of this and it doesn't make me want to see the match any more.

ICW really is living in the late 90s, huh? Amazing how everyone thinks it's a great promo when it's a "shoot".

No matter what anyone says, that was a terrible heel promo. It was a decent promo if Renfrew and Grado are both babyfaces and they're doing a baby vs baby though, so apologies if that's actually what's planned. It's not a heel promo if what they say is true and 100% fair. Maybe they're planning a double turn of some sort, cause I'm struggling to make sense of this and it doesn't make me want to see the match any more.

Absolutely my thoughts.

If they do the double turn will that not f**k the way Renfrew is seen in the NAK - after all are they not seen as a heel faction?

So they do the double turn and the NAK round on Renfrew just like the Bullet Club rounded on AJ Styles in Japan

And I just can't see Grado as heel material

Grado needed to attack the bitterness more. Not good enough.

Renfrew didn't even seem bitter to me. He seemed rightly pissed off that his company's world champion was busy working halfway around the world, while claiming to be the man of the people. It's a good strategy to target for a potential heel turn. Only problem is Grado should not be a heel right now for any reason, nor do I seriously think they'll do that.

Maybe they're doing some inter promotional stuff with TNA during their tour in the UK? I know their tickets aren't moving so maybe they've asked ICW for a favour to give a bit of life to the shows.

Grado missed one show. Galloway missed plenty when he was champ. I fail to see why anyone would be 'rightly pissed off' about the champion missing a single show. That's why it's a heel promo. Renfrew was doing what good heels do and trying to twist the truth.

Grado isn't turning heel any time soon.

Edited by DA Baracus

Nah, it was good from Renfrew if he was currently a babyface and was about to turn heel. It has too much truth in it to be considered a jealous, cocky statement. Your babyface world champion shouldn't be missing tapings; it's not like they even have that many. Why would ICW fans want to see their guy in TNA, which is widely disliked/mocked?

Galloway missing shows actually worked as he was the dick heel from WWE who thought he was better than everyone. Grado is a totally different character and unless they are teasing a heel turn, this whole thing doesn't work.