The East Fife Thread

Greg has said he is staying part time next season

East fife

Alloa

Or dumbarton the favs

My hunsh will be Dumbarton !!!!

Would love to see him with us. A proper out and out goalscorer.

Anyway, Hacksaw Duggan at East Fife. I hope he does well, he was a weird player for us who never looked like a striker, but his Twitter game is strong as is his hairline so it's hard not to like him.

Also he's the oldest looking 22 year old in existence.

Four

We had five (including Insall & Fash) till the end and it worked won promotion. Depends weather McManus is fit to play & Jordan is ready for league one with GN saying we'll be having a small squad with hopefully two in and Kyle does sign then there's always a risk of injuries. I think four or five is plenty at a club like ourselfs with the loan option strengthen for other areas including defence and midfield.

Would like so see Riordan or Hughes back, both true quality and without clubs. Loads of players being released at higher level as well. I would say GN needs to look up rather than across or down.

I'd be surprised if GN would even consider them as it looks like he is building a 2 year squad