The East Fife Thread

Of course and I'm not suggesting Brechin away is like going to Hibs but the point I'm trying to make is for the wage he'd be on you would get very little back.

He's not a great passer and his distribution and retention of the ball is poor, he has virtually no pace or agility about him.

From an East Fife point of view I can't see how he would fit into our team that would justify the money. Who am I though, just a fan with an opinion. An irrelevant one since he's signing again at dumbarton.

Just because you play in a slightly better quality division doesn't mean you'll "stroll into any team" especially in the case of players like Darren Barr who have no actual technical ability. Other than being experienced he adds absolutely nothing other than a bigger wage.

He's played for Scotland and captained one of the biggest clubs in the country. So aye, he'd stroll into you (or anyone else's) team at this level. If he hadn't lost about 3 years of his career to injury he'd still be playing Premiership football.

Having seen Nathan Austin give him the runaround in the cup tie at the start of the season don' t think he would offer very much to East a Fife.Midfield is the area where we are short at the moment.

He plays in midfield most of the time (I think) though their is no point discussing this.

I think Gordon was being sarcastic as Cambuslang/Colin H constantly pick names and ask if we'd be interested which is quite tedious! Rory Mc is on a huge wage, lives in the north of Scotland and I think has his own business up there. Will he relocate to Methil. Of course he won't!! We are looking to sign Gregory Tade tho