The East Fife Thread

White one is good but the other one is a bit yellow!!!

Prefer their last season's stripy one tbh!!!

Eta - maybe we'd get a cheaper deal if they're older models!!! ;)

Edited by King Kebab

Josh Falkingham, punted by the Pars on Tuesday could be the central midfielder we need!!!

I'm hearing that we will be signing at least two more players before the LC games, both from higher divisions, looking at the positions we need cover in, (CM & CF IMO) Falkingham and Wallace would be the best fit!!!

Was wanting Dundee away and Dumbarton at home, at least we're not away to Peterhead!

For me having Peterhead at home was the most pleasing part of seeing the fixtures, I wasn't particular bothered about the other three clubs Dundee, Forfar and Dumbarton as I believe in this group as in the league anyone can beat anyone potentially cause shocks or Nick points, decent group.

Yes know about the dates, any 4 from the 5 dates though will be active for any club. Want to know what grounds on what dates.

post-11219-14648867548104_thumb.jpg

With Stubbs away from Hibs and Insall very much being "his" player, any chance of him returning next season if whatever new guy gets the job decides on a clear out???