The East Fife Thread

Ryan Donnelly seems to have done absolutely nothing whatsoever since Airdrie which was what? 3/4 years ago? I'm sure I saw someone on the championship forum say they recently watched him play for Hurlford and was very average. Perhaps he was just in the right place at the right time at Airdrie.

Hey, I see that we actually finished the Season 2015-16 with a League and Cup double!!!

As Cowdenbeath and ourselves were the only sides that could be arsed playing our Fife Cup tie and because we consequently won the tie, we have been awarded with the trophy!!!

Wha's like us eh???

Townies and Linolickers, shame on you!!!

Hey, I see that we actually finished the Season 2015-16 with a League and Cup double!!!

As Cowdenbeath and ourselves were the only sides that could be arsed playing our Fife Cup tie and because we consequently won the tie, we have been awarded with the trophy!!!

Wha's like us eh???

Why?! ;-)

Wha's like us eh???

Wooooooooooooo!! Fife cup champions!! Get it up yis. What a time to be alive #FifeCupChampions #InGaryWeTrust #MonTheFife #FTR

Wooooooooooooo!! Fife cup champions!! Get it up yis. What a time to be alive #FifeCupChampions #InGaryWeTrust #MonTheFife #FTR

Aye it's guaranteed tea and medals at the Nou Bayview arm!!!

This is obviously the reason Messi Wilkie came back!!!