Reasons to be Cheerful

If he doesn't like any type of veg then he's the most unhealthy man in the world!

Guy at my work won't eat any veg other than potatoes and refuses point blank to try salad. Despite growing up on a farm has also never eaten an egg, as they come from chickens.

Same guy complains his son is a fussy eater, and that he won't eat anything other than chips and cheese or crisps.

Guy at my work won't eat any veg other than potatoes and refuses point blank to try salad. Despite growing up on a farm has also never eaten an egg, as they come from chickens.

Same guy complains his son is a fussy eater, and that he won't eat anything other than chips and cheese or crisps.

That's one thing I depise - parents who are fussy eaters who then force it onto their kids. Whenever you see a huge fat b*****d waddling along wth their child, 90% of the time the kid is unsurprisingly huge too waddling behind. Give the kid a chance to like fruit and veg and stop giving them pizza and McDonald's for every meal and they might have a chance of not ending up like you!

Just received my free Concrete Society desk calender for 2015. Just had a sneeky peak and January is Pudlo integral water-proofing systems.

Cannae wait.

are you a member of the concrete society, Mozza?

Indeed. In fact, Im in the magazine this month (not the p3 spread though, I knocked that gig back).

I'm trying to remember the name of the guy we had out to our project down in Newcastle a couple of years back......we had a 1750m3 continuous pour which the clueless Managing Contractor didn't understand the differences between the thermal readings for the core and edge.

It nearly came to blows......was like rolling back the years :P