Reasons to be Cheerful

Where did you do that? Me and my friend were looking for a game after enjoying watching it at the Olympics.

We also want to try our hand at Tchoukball

At school, a group of us teachers played the older pupils at break. Nowhere near that standard, though!

Where did you do that? Me and my friend were looking for a game after enjoying watching it at the Olympics.

We also want to try our hand at Tchoukball

I watched that and it looks class but I don't understand any of the rules.

I wouldn't recommend drinking a can of irn bru everyday!

This. I enjoy the occasional can but that seems excessive. If you've seen how much it stains a carpet you can only guess what it's doing to your inside. I used to work with a guy who drank a bottle (one of the glass ones) every day. He was from Wishaw though.

I probably go through about atleast 10 litres of Irn bru a week, I've already had 2 2 litre bottles and 2 cans since Friday night and just started another 2 litre bottle this morning.

It's diet though, obviously, if it wasn't I'd be a proper fat spotty c**t. I drink about 3/4 litres of water every day whilst at work too and also 2 to 3 cuppies.

I'm always thirsty. When I was at college I lived off Pepsi max and apples, nearly ended up being 9 stone though so had to change that...

Proper weirdo me.

I probably go through about atleast 10 litres of Irn bru a week, I've already had 2 2 litre bottles and 2 cans since Friday night and just started another 2 litre bottle this morning.

It's diet though, obviously, if it wasn't I'd be a proper fat spotty c**t. I drink about 3/4 litres of water every day whilst at work too and also 2 to 3 cuppies.

I'm always thirsty. When I was at college I lived off Pepsi max and apples, nearly ended up being 9 stone though so had to change that...

Proper weirdo me.

Diet Irn Bru is still incredibly bad for you. The same goes for any diet version of any fizzy soft drink really.

Diet Irn Bru is still incredibly bad for you. The same goes for any diet version of any fizzy soft drink really.

I'm aware of all the sweeteners and additives etc. Sweeteners just make you crave sugar don't they? I don't get that problem. Also never had a filling in my life, teeth are spotlessly white.

I try cut down but don't really see the point

I'm aware of all the sweeteners and additives etc. Sweeteners just make you crave sugar don't they? I don't get that problem. Also never had a filling in my life, teeth are spotlessly white.

I try cut down but don't really see the point

Wait until later in life; you'll find your body won't react so well to diet fizzy drinks.

Proper weirdo me.

Any glass bottles in your weekly diabetes bid?

I watched that and it looks class but I don't understand any of the rules.

Scoring seems to be you're allowed to hit it, outside of the semi-circle, into either of the trampolines and then it needs to hit the ground outside the semi-circle to score a point. If the opposition catches it, it's their possession. I think they're only allowed three steps which is why they're all prancing about.