Reasons to be Cheerful

So, signed off 3rd year with an A in my stats exam. Delighted.

Final form for 3rd year is as follows: A+, A, B+, A, A+, A, A+, A, A, B+, A, C+, B+.

That 2nd C of my university career will haunt me. :P

ETA: Changed a wee error!

Edited by DonnieDarko

So, signed off 3rd year with an A in my stats exam. Delighted.

Final form for 3rd year as is follows: A+, A, B+, A, A+, A, A+, A, A, B+, A, C+, B+.

That 2nd C of my university career will haunt me. :P

Is it normal for universities to grade in + and -? Do you go to an American university or a shitty Scottish one? :P

Is it normal for universities to grade in + and -? Do you go to an American university or a shitty Scottish one? :P

A shitey Scottish one. :P

Was changed this year and it's an absolute pile of w**k; don't like the whole GPA system either.

My 3rd year class is the first where the results in 3rd year count towards degree classification as well.

ETA: Cheers Mozza!

Edited by DonnieDarko

A shitey Scottish one. :P

Was changed this year and it's an absolute pile of w**k; don't like the whole GPA system either.

My 3rd year class is the first where the results in 3rd year count towards degree classification as well.

ETA: Cheers Mozza!

Yeah 3rd year counts for mine too, just sat my last exam there so can finally relax a bit. Well done on the grades!

Jealous as f**k of monkman and Knightswood away on their holidays

5s for me tonight, picked up early doors for the Hibs game, get pished, home, Montrose at night, then Mo all day Sunday, Monday off with a pile of munch and the championship final no doubt

C'moan