Reasons to be Cheerful

Pregnancy has given Victoria Coren-Mitchell an amazing pair of puppies.

Naturally I had to see for myself, and discovered a tremendous pic from the Daily Fail, in which David Mitchell appears ready to murder the pap photographing them, while his wife calls the polis :lol:

The puff article mentions neither of these things while fawning their usual showbiz shite. Spoiler'd below as it's quite large. Also not the most flattering shot of Ms Coren-Mitchell, so we're relying on you for knocker pics, Zenny.

2AA44F2D00000578-0-image-m-3_14372359759

Naturally I had to see for myself, and discovered a tremendous pic from the Daily Fail, in which David Mitchell appears ready to murder the pap photographing them, while his wife calls the polis :lol:

The puff article mentions neither of these things while fawning their usual showbiz shite. Spoiler'd below as it's quite large. Also not the most flattering shot of Ms Coren-Mitchell, so we're relying on you for knocker pics, Zenny.

2AA44F2D00000578-0-image-m-3_14372359759

As splendid as the photo depicts, the unborn sprog had them floating near her lugs.

Just checked my mail and had a letter from the landlord saying we'd used less hot water than expected over the year and as a result they owe us the best part of 500 quid. Mild winters, hot summers, and no need to use the central heating is great.

Just checked my mail and had a letter from the landlord saying we'd used less hot water than expected over the year and as a result they owe us the best part of 500 quid. Mild winters, hot summers, and no need to use the central heating is great.

Sounds like you saved a lot on soap too..

Gambled on buying a crackin' "Slim Fit" TM Lewin shirt at TK Maxx and I don't look an overweight b*****d in it. Result!

Is that some kind of spanx effect T-shirt perhaps?

Anyway, got a fortnight in Spain at the start of september, then got the house to myself for two weeks after I get back. Glorious......

After being introduced to this on P&B a year or so ago, I've spent about half an hour watching clips of Indoor League on YouTube.

Absolutely wetting myself. I still can't believe it's not a parody.