Reasons to be Cheerful

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Seen the LG wallpaper one? Just about to be released I think and sure to be a fortune but hooefully affordable in a few years because they look amazing.

Only £24,999 :lol:

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/lg-oled77g6v-smart-3d-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-77-oled-tv-10153761-pdt.html

26 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The Matinee! Is Flash Gordon on first?

Shh. Don't tell anyone but as well as the missus I'm taking my mum (not the same person before anyone weighs in with inbred Fife jokes). Not that I have an eye on the inheritance but the Cineworld sound system could kill off a 75 y/o.

Well I was quite pleased about how the socks (Boss) match the loafers' piping so f**k you all. 

I've just realised that my dry spell is self imposed and there is nothing to stop me proceeding directly to the boozer, en-route to the cinema so that's precisely what I shall do. Arrivederci! 

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

How sad is this.. my car exterior is the same shade of darker blue and the interior  the paler blue. I would have been born a Dundonian were it not for a sudden job relocation of my old man and I think there must be some innate yearning for the clear blue waters of the Tay and the darker blue of the Dees.