Club DECE

Didn't realise Heathrow did charters these days. There's nothing less dece (/ more doss) than flying commercial.

They do if you have enough money, style and panache, which us Club DECE boys do, natch.

Are we still going to see Meatloaf on the 2nd in Planet Hollywood for some ironic singalongs and sensaysh ballads? I can easily book us a champagne reception with the man himself too, I'm J_Stewart and I can afford it

Do you think I would even try if I didn't have all those characteristics?

I could tell you did. You can't be too careful though; when there's St Johnstone fans trying to get in you need to make sure.

I could tell you did. You can't be too careful though; when there's St Johnstone fans trying to get in you need to make sure.

I dunno about any other Saints fans but I personally have no interest in joining 'Club Dece' - I just saw some Tinder discussion. This whole thread makes for pretty embarrassing reading, tbh. Also, you're from Inverness - lol.

I dunno about any other Saints fans but I personally have no interest in joining 'Club Dece' - I just saw some Tinder discussion. This whole thread makes for pretty embarrassing reading, tbh. Also, you're from Inverness - lol.

Without wanting to derail what is, IMO, one of the best threads ever on the internet, I feel I should explain my post to you m8.

St Johnstone fans, by their very nature, are farmers. This isn't dece, it's doss if anything.

As far as I go, I'm extremely attractive, I work out, eat right, pull 8' and 9's regularly, have a good income and like protein.

#unlucks

Without wanting to derail what is, IMO, one of the best threads ever on the internet, I feel I should explain my post to you m8.

St Johnstone fans, by their very nature, are farmers. This isn't dece, it's doss if anything.

As far as I go, I'm extremely attractive, I work out, eat right, pull 8' and 9's regularly, have a good income and like protein.

#unlucks

I, like everyone else on the planet, don't give a shit about some inbred Highlander's fantasy life. The only time I talk to someone from that region is to hear their funny accent. Do me a favour and refrain from corresponding with me ever again.

#unlucks

Delighted to have been described as 'doss'. Thanks for the compliment. I also feel obliged to add that I've shown no inclination to be a member of Club DECE in the recent past. I wanted opinions on Tinder. I knew that the Club DECE thread would be the best place to find peoples' comments on internet dating.

I may have wanted to join many months ago, but that was before I realised your weird plans to go on imaginary holidays together.

Got phoned by my bank manager earlier today to be told the distressing news that all my bank accounts WERE FULL.

I had to go down to the bank, pick up the excess money in a hold-all and literally throw it down the drain.

#whitecollarproblems

Guys, booked us a floor at the Waldorf Astoria in NYC for after Vegas.

I'm thinking we all get a tailored three piece on arrival and then head out on the town. R. Gosling's having a party at his flat and he's told me to invite you all along. Entry will only be granted to those with a solid 8/10 on their arm which won't be a problem for any of us of course. Thinking we pitch in and reward Ry's hospitality with a few bottles of Chateau D'Yquem. Only $75,000 a piece #pocketchange #myhaircutcostsmorethanbonksyshouse #hooah

Edited by JamboMikey