SJC's Boat Thread

let me complete the refit before showing any signs of envy mate.......the b*****d has spent the winter falling to bits!

That's what happens when you spend the winter hiding in Cargo.

Fish Supper oot the Pentland Fryer on Friday.. Not bad.

How do you get your hot water out if curiousity sjc ??

I can heat the water via the central heating system either off mains electricity, running the diesel engine or through my coal/log burning stove.

That's what happens when you spend the winter hiding in Cargo.

Fish Supper oot the Pentland Fryer on Friday.. Not bad.

I wish mate.......spent the Winter working on that fcuking railway! :(

Yeh.....no a bad fish supper there eh? :)

So far I've designed the bathroom (wet room), the new kitchen as well as various built in "space saving" furniture for the living room & bedroom.

Re-wiring starts this week with the toilet vanity unit getting delivered next Tuesday :)

Long story short.

I split up with my partner recently and moved out into a B&B as my own house is rented out at the moment, so right now i'm searching for a short term house to rent until i can get my own back. Should have something sorted out this week hopefully.

Annway was in the lounge watching telly last nigh, on a few websites courtesy of the free wifi and was asked what website this was and we had a chat about it. End result was a new member.

Now if any normal person had noticed the IP issue they would have sent a PM asking for an explanation but no not Keith. He had to do his 'hardman thing' and try to be a 'big' man. A little common sense and courtesy appears to be lost on him.

Keith has two choices here, he either admits he's f**ked it up (somethin he should be used to by now) or he bans me for 'using another account' which is against board rules afterall.

First time I've read through this thread.

Glorious breakdown.

I think leaving him to post again after this was a harsher punishment.

Especially as the majority of his posts are in the BRALT thread, a thread that has now become more painful than being stuck in Dante's nine circles of hell.

Edited by Tynieness

He did however create an alias by the name of Vicky The Viking.

He sure did Zen.

Especially as the majority of his posts are in the BRALT thread, a thread that has now become more painful than being stuck in Dante's nine circles of hell.

I never venture in there. Its full of the type of people who go to community centres.

First time I've read through this thread.

Glorious breakdown.

First time I've read it too. I wondered why people were calling him Vicky! Why not just man up when you're caught out? Laugh it off? To come out with that amount of drivel is hilarious. Very,very sad behaviour.

PS. Your boat is very cool. Its something I've wanted to do ever since I watched Drop dead Fred!