The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody accused you of being autistic though. Dry your eyes.

Yep, you did. Which is totally allowed apparently.

Now where on the autistic scale am I again? I'm interested to know.

It's amazing what's allowed sometimes.

One of my votes went to someone who hasn't been mentioned at all in this thread, much to my disgust. Perhaps he's not as active as he was but when I signed up he was my favourite poster in the SPL section. I won't say his name because more people should remember to vote for him anyway :(

One of my votes went to someone who hasn't been mentioned at all in this thread, much to my disgust. Perhaps he's not as active as he was but when I signed up he was my favourite poster in the SPL section. I won't say his name because more people should remember to vote for him anyway :(

That particular poster has had a few votes, but he's certainly not as high up as I'd have expected. Probably, as you say, because he doesn't post much any more.

Scanning through the thread it would seem that one poster particularly cares that they make the list & that's Stand Free.

As for influence on the site as a whole? Well it all depends which threads you read and which posts you ignore. For example, I tend to skip through most of Stand Free's inane drivel in GN, but don't have him on ignore as he's pretty sound when it comes to talking about Aberdeen.

No vote from me as different posters influence different topics.

What the f**k has happened here?

Anyway I'll send my list in soon. I have 3 certainties and can't decide between 4 for the other 2 places.

Can't wait for the countdown!

What the f**k has happened here?

Anyway I'll send my list in soon. I have 3 certainties and can't decide between 4 for the other 2 places.

Can't wait for the countdown!

That's some conundrum.

I'm not sure, that's why I said I thought you were on the spectrum somewhere.

Interesting that you didn't refute being a proven liar or knowing nothing about football though. I suppose you couldn't really exhibit mock outrage over either of those though.

Right, so you're not sure, but just throw autism accusations at everyone cause, well, why the f**k not? Yeah, I can see why you're so angry, people must really hate you.

It's just funny to point out that window licker is not at all allowed, but accusing someone of being autistic? Why the f**k not.

You're attacks were all equally idiotic, but I'd rather not go down the route of attacking back because I think you're a potential suicide case and don't want to push you over the edge.

Isn't the point of a spectrum that everyone is on it somewhere?

Well, is it?

Scanning through the thread it would seem that one poster particularly cares that they make the list & that's Stand Free.

As for influence on the sight as a whole? Well it all depends which threads you read and which posts you ignore. For example, I tend to skip through most of Stand Free's inane drivel in GN, but don't have him on ignore as he's pretty sound when it comes to talking about Aberdeen.

No vote from me as different posters influence different topics.

Well I decided not to take the term 'influential' so literally and plumped for the five members that would pop into my head if I was to think about P&B. So if you would like to vote, that's an option for you I guess.

Incidently, it would be interesting to see how P&B has impacted on the lives of others or events. In terms of football, there was a Rovers poster called Yoss who noted Grant Murray was suspended for our Scottish cup quarter final game against Dundee when they should have been cleared after a certain round. Nobody at the SFA or Raith noticed until Yoss pointed it out, but the admin error was sorted and we went on to win the game 2-1 with Murray playing one of his best games in a Rovers shirt!

Update:

We should probably set up a bingo/drinking game for this.

1. A Poster is seething about not being top 50

2.A Poster is rattled about not being in the top ten

3. A poster is in a full scale meltdown about not being number 1

4. Somebody demands the names of the voters

5. An alias gets a suspiciously high ranking.

6. An alias appears on the thread (Bajillions)

7. Somebody gets banned Mainly just aliases

8. Somebody Resigns ( double points if Ric)

9. The phrases "verge of tears", "sobbing uncontrollably" and "Scrambling for relevance" are used

10. the word "meltdown" is used. (Only once to describe AWRA)

11 somebody mentions any form of a clique (Club DECE)

We haven't even started the countdown :lol:

What was the stuff that got deleted? PM me.

Also 'autism' as an insult isn't cool. I used to use it but tbh it's really derogatory and unfair.

Incidently, it would be interesting to see how P&B has impacted on the lives of others or events. In terms of football, there was a Rovers poster called Yoss who noted Grant Murray was suspended for our Scottish cup quarter final game against Dundee when they should have been cleared after a certain round. Nobody at the SFA or Raith noticed until Yoss pointed it out, but the admin error was sorted and we went on to win the game 2-1 with Murray playing one of his best games in a Rovers shirt!

message boards in general have caused various boardroom meltdowns at Scottish football clubs in the last ten years, that's for sure. After months and months of targeted campaigning on the 'net and partly on P&B, this was probably my favourite Scottish blazer 'sobbing uncontrollably' moment:

If that's what it was, post #353 on this thread still has it. And Thundermonkey's replied since then, so he's clearly seen it. Was it something else?

Archived